Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As the self-professed new God, what will Cas do/demand?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the self-professed new God, what will Cas do/demand?

By declaring himself the new God, what do you think Cas will do/want/demand from others?

Vote from the options in the poll & post your own ideas.

Note: The poll is multiple choice
    Will force Bobby to work in a sweatshop to make trenchcoats that all who pray to him must wear
    0%
    Will force Crowley to wear a kilt & be a backup dancer in Britney Spears videos
    0%
    Will demand Dean to be the star of a Jason Teague based Smallville spin-off
    0%
    Will put Sam’s soul in a 1982 Trans Am & demand that Knight Rider be put back on the air
    0%
    Will demand all dictionaries to put an image of Dean under the definition of idjit
    0%
    Will make both Todd & Zod kneel before him 100 times a day
    0%
    Will give powers to the little dog that chased Dean in Yellow Fever & make it his Heavenhound
    0%
    Will make David Hasselhoff the new Impala driver & punish the Winchesters if they hassle the Hoff
    0%
    Will demand all males to be renamed Castiel followed by a numerical designation like the Lex clones
    0%
    Will alter the episode of Married With Children where Al makes God shoes to instead make Cas shoes
    0%

I voted, lol.

The Crowley one though...I think the ambiguous demon would like that way too much.

Heavenhound, hahahaha.

Comment

I picked all of them, hahaha

Comment

cute! I had to go with these 3 though:
        Will demand Dean to be the star of a Jason Teague based Smallville spin-off
        Will put Sam’s soul in a 1982 Trans Am & demand that Knight Rider be put back on the air
        Will demand all dictionaries to put an image of Dean under the definition of idjit

And now, once again, I have the Knight Rider theme song playing in my head!

Comment

Hilarious

Comment

Cheeseburgers

Comment

He will demand himself to be in the next Twilight movie so that the girl in the series chooses him over the other dudes she was previously into.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎