Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't Dean feel a bit.. I don't know whining?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't Dean feel a bit.. I don't know whining?

For me he has become pretty hard to watch nowadays. He used to be a great character, back in the days. Nowadays he just seems like this moody, dull and whiny character that whines in every episode. I can understand that he has gone through a lot and that he isn't the same person he was before, but it seems like painful watching a guy who whines all the time.

Let's blame Sera for that too. >=(

Comment

Both characters have changed too much , and not for the better

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
        For me he has become pretty hard to watch nowadays. He used to be a great character, back in the days. Nowadays he just seems like this moody, dull and whiny character that whines in every episode. I can understand that he has gone through a lot and that he isn't the same person he was before, but it seems like painful watching a guy who whines all the time.
        The irony

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
          The irony
          of what?

Comment

Who seems to be whining on these boards?

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Who seems to be whining on these boards?
              I can't say that I'm whining I'm just pointing out everything that has been awful with this season and this finale. This is a forum after all? I don't see myself as whining.

Comment

He's been whiny for a long time now. It didn't just start with this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                  I can't say that I'm whining I'm just pointing out everything that has been awful with this season and this finale. This is a forum after all? I don't see myself as whining.
                  Not exactly this thread(although, I wouldn't call Dean whining...he was badass when he took down those demons in LIB), but creating two threads to say you're over with the series...that's a bit whining.

Comment

Dean's been whiny ever since he got back from Hell. It annoys me too. "You're trusting a demon?" "You're bangin a monster?" "You left the coffee pot on?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kar.
                      Dean's been whiny ever since he got back from Hell. It annoys me too. "You're trusting a demon?" "You're bangin a monster?" "You left the coffee pot on?"
                      hahha so true.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎