No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the direction of the series

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
    Then...your lost, lol. You're being blinded by the love of a character that you don't see what's logical right in front of you, and that is story development(if you don't want to believe it's character development).
    I'm sorry, but I will never see it as character development by turning a character into a "new god". Never!!

Comment

Because turning a character that we've known to be a "good guy" for two years into a villain is unheard of!

Comment

Because turning a character that we've known to be a "good guy" for two years into a villain is unheard of!
        Yeah, that's not the thing that I don't like. I just hate that he became "the new god" it's superlame and silly. It's also very weird to make consistent character into this all of a sudden. And yes, all of a sudden.

Comment

It's not all of a sudden, hahaha.

All of those things that Castiel did in the finale, he did even more shadier things during the entire season. Things that he wouldn't have done back in season five(with Sam and Dean's influence). He was more like Castiel of early season four, which can be understandable, but becoming militant instead of more humanly, of course he'd start to barrel down a different road.

And the "new God" is pretty much just a villain. He's not the REAL God, and the REAL God will probably show up sometime and settle some things. "New God" isn't funny, it's just something that happens instead of going nuclear.

Comment

It's not all of a sudden, hahaha.

All of those things that Castiel did in the finale, he did even more shadier things during the entire season. Things that he wouldn't have done back in season five(with Sam and Dean's influence). He was more like Castiel of early season four, which can be understandable, but becoming militant instead of more humanly, of course he'd start to barrel down a different road.

And the "new God" is pretty much just a villain. He's not the REAL God, and the REAL God will probably show up sometime and settle some things. "New God" isn't funny, it's just something that happens instead of going nuclear.
            yeah, stupid is a better word to put it!

Comment

mod edit
              Last edited by Vergon6; 05-23-2011, 03:05 PM. Reason: Rule #10-disrespecting other fans

Comment

I agree Cas is corrupted but I think our boys will figure a way to pull the corrupted souls out of him. I am really liking the Campbell libarary angle. I think there is something in there that will help Cas. Maybe God will get ticked off and show up to fix the problem.

Comment

I dislike the idea of Cas as a villian. I would rather have seen Cas die defending the moral ground in Season 5 than be reduced to this. I can only hope that the monster souls are corrupting his judgment that this will be resolved without the boys killing him like every other villian (not that I can see how they could do this).

Comment

MOD NOTE: Please remember to discuss the show and not the fans. Everyone is entitled to an opinion about the show, positive or negative. Please respect your fellow board members and their opinions. If you see any issues, please report them and do not comment. Please don't create posts just to vent about the fans
                    Last edited by Vergon6; 05-23-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

The fact that fans are talking about it so much probably means it worked. It has got people talking about the show and are counting the days till the next episodes.

God i think will only make an appearance in the final ever episode when the series finally ends.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎