Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for destroying our great show, Sera!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why Supernatural was the little engine that could and won that TVGuide award, yes? Because...it sucks, yes?

Even before Hell, Dean acted off course. It doesn't bother me. And this season, Dean has been through a lot. Leaving Lisa and Ben, having to take care of a soulless Sam and then getting Sam's soul back, having to fit himself into the "hunting crowd" that he promised that he'd get out of. He's been though a lot, and he shouldn't have the right to be stubborn? No, he has all the right to be, and most of the things Dean says, it's true.

I will not get on Dean's case, although, I am still mad at SAM for not thanking Cas. It's funny, everyone is saying stuff about Dean even though Sam didn't thank Cas, nor has he really said anything about this situation.

Comment

What I'm talking about is that Dean is all "family" her and family there. But whenever Cas does a mistake he is treaten like he doesn't mean a thing anymore. Considering everything that he has done for him, everything that he has sacrificed for him. That's why I hate Dean this season. He said that Rufus should have forgiven Bobby because they were family, but he can't for Cas. Considering he saved Dean again in "Let it bleed" and he healed Lisa. He is more for killing Cas then to save him. That last scene he talked about Cas being family that just made me wanna go sigh.. Such a hypocrite. He didn't mean a word he was saying, he only said it to save his own and Bobby's Bacon.

Comment

He calls Castiel family, yes, but when he asked Castiel to NOT work with a demon, Castiel says no, and you blame Dean for it?

He doesn't want to really kill Castiel(did you see the look on his face when Sam stabbed him?), but he did want Castiel to stop and Castiel, on his dark path binge, said no and didn't even flinch when it came to a point with Dean saying he'll have to stop the angel then. And then when Castiel destroyed Raphael, what Dean said was true and he even apologized, but he didn't want Castiel to let the souls "win", but they did and look what Castiel has become.

Castiel is in the wrong; Dean, I can't see anything "wrong" or "bad" with what he's been saying lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
          He calls Castiel family, yes, but when he asked Castiel to NOT work with a demon, Castiel says no, and you blame Dean for it?

He doesn't want to really kill Castiel(did you see the look on his face when Sam stabbed him?), but he did want Castiel to stop and Castiel, on his dark path binge, said no and didn't even flinch when it came to a point with Dean saying he'll have to stop the angel then. And then when Castiel destroyed Raphael, what Dean said was true and he even apologized, but he didn't want Castiel to let the souls "win", but they did and look what Castiel has become.

Castiel is in the wrong; Dean, I can't see anything "wrong" or "bad" with what he's been saying lately.
          So, you think that Dean would have gone the same way if Sam or even Bobby did anything like this? I doubt that. And no, nothing which what Dean said in that last scene was true. He wasn't apologetic. He was just trying to save himself. The reason as to why he looked that "alarmed" in his face was possibly because he was shocked that the blade didn't kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
            So, you think that Dean would have gone the same way if Sam or even Bobby did anything like this? I doubt that. And no, nothing which what Dean said in that last scene was true. He wasn't apologetic. He was just trying to save himself. The reason as to why he looked that "alarmed" in his face was possibly because he was shocked that the blade didn't kill him.
            Well, Dean did fight Sam(in "When The Levee Breaks"), did he not? Fighting a human is one thing, and Dean can't fight Castiel.

Plus, he had that look on his face as soon as Sam stabbed him, but his face became more afraid when Cas didn't die and when he pulled the blade out. But, yes, I think Dean's motives were apologetic, but also wanting to save Castiel. If he didn't want to save Cas and just get him killed, why would Dean try to talk Cas into getting those souls out? It wasn't because he wanted to save himself(as far as he knew at the time, Sam was close to death than anything, Lisa and Ben are unaware of who he really was and even the Impala was down and out), it was because he wanted to save at least one member of the "family".

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Well, Dean did fight Sam(in "When The Levee Breaks"), did he not? Fighting a human is one thing, and Dean can't fight Castiel.

Plus, he had that look on his face as soon as Sam stabbed him, but his face became more afraid when Cas didn't die and when he pulled the blade out. But, yes, I think Dean's motives were apologetic, but also wanting to save Castiel. If he didn't want to save Cas and just get him killed, why would Dean try to talk Cas into getting those souls out? It wasn't because he wanted to save himself(as far as he knew at the time, Sam was close to death than anything, Lisa and Ben are unaware of who he really was and even the Impala was down and out), it was because he wanted to save at least one member of the "family".
              Haha. The only reason was that he was afraid of what would happen to him, Bobby and half of the planet if Cas explodes or something like that. He was afraid of Cas. He didn't really want to save Cas, he wanted to save himself.

Comment

[Mod Edit]
                Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-23-2011, 06:42 PM. Reason: Violation rule #10

Comment

[Mod Edit]
                  Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-23-2011, 06:43 PM. Reason: Violation rule #10

Comment

When Cas killed Raphael, Dean's face was clearly showing that he was afraid.

Comment

Huh. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm sorry you feel Sera has ruined the show. I, personally, have been loving Season 6. Though it's been a bit predictable (serious Buffy Season 6 vibes) I felt it was a good return to pre-angel&demons storylines. (which I am going to tell you right now I did not care much for.)

It was obvious fairly on that Sera was leading Castiel down the "road of good intentions" (way back in The Third Man we saw it), which echoed Sam and his Season 4 woes (Sam drinking demon blood to try to go good=Castiel working with Crowley to try to stop Raphael).

Only this time instead of turning away (as Sam did) Cas went full on with it and took the power and it turned him evil. That's very in keeping with Kripke's personal philosophy on the show (which seems to be "powers, bad!" ).

I felt it was all well done (except, as I said, a bit predictable) and that Misha did very well.

I'm sorry you didn't like the direction Sera took but some of us enjoyed it. To each their own, I guess.

Comment

What's OOC?

Comment

Out Of Character.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                            Huh. Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm sorry you feel Sera has ruined the show. I, personally, have been loving Season 6. Though it's been a bit predictable (serious Buffy Season 6 vibes) I felt it was a good return to pre-angel&demons storylines. (which I am going to tell you right now I did not care much for.)

It was obvious fairly on that Sera was leading Castiel down the "road of good intentions" (way back in The Third Man we saw it), which echoed Sam and his Season 4 woes (Sam drinking demon blood to try to go good=Castiel working with Crowley to try to stop Raphael).

Only this time instead of turning away (as Sam did) Cas went full on with it and took the power and it turned him evil. That's very in keeping with Kripke's personal philosophy on the show (which seems to be "powers, bad!" ).

I felt it was all well done (except, as I said, a bit predictable) and that Misha did very well.

I'm sorry you didn't like the direction Sera took but some of us enjoyed it. To each their own, I guess.
                            I felt that it was stupid that his whole "dark road" lead him to become the "new god" that just so superlame and stupid. I still feel the same way. I still can't believe that SPN went down this hill.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty

This.

No one messed up the series by changing up Castiel's story. If anything, it made Castiel much more interesting than just the go-to sidekick. We rarely received anything from the civil war in Heaven and that ended underwhelmingly, so if Cas must become a villain to bring him back into the forefront, then so be it.

The "powers, bad" pretty much sets up what Kripke created about this series, and that's why God doesn't play a huge role: he wants the humans to deal with these things, although, I can't see no other solution to this except for bringing in God to help out.

Stupid and super lame? Nope, definitely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                                I felt that it was stupid that his whole "dark road" lead him to become the "new god" that just so superlame and stupid. I still feel the same way. I still can't believe that SPN went down this hill.
                                Is your problem just the Castiel becoming corrupted part or anything else?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎