Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure how the Lisa/Ben mind wipe can keep them safe?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how the Lisa/Ben mind wipe can keep them safe?

I was under the impression that the mind wipe was to protect them.

But Dean still remembers them and he still cares. So his enemies can continue to use them as leverage.

What did I miss?

Originally posted by aBR
    I was under the impression that the mind wipe was to protect them.

But Dean still remembers them and he still cares. So his enemies can continue to use them as leverage.

What did I miss?
    So next time a demon attacks them they won't remember deans number to call for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^Which is why I don't think demons will attack them. Going forward, I'd say they'd attack Lisa & Ben only for leverage against Dean & not for reasons they attacked Jimmy's family in The Rapture. And since they can't call Dean, then he wouldn't know if they're being attacked & there would be no point in attacking them in the first place.

Comment

There's no reason for a demon to attack Lisa and Ben though, imo. Crowley only did that because Cas said the Winchesters were off limits. That's not a rule any longer now, so demons would just go straight to the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          ^^Which is why I don't think demons will attack them. Going forward, I'd say they'd attack Lisa & Ben only for leverage against Dean & not for reasons they attacked Jimmy's family in The Rapture. And since they can't call Dean, then he wouldn't know if they're being attacked & there would be no point in attacking them in the first place.
          This.

Comment

So what, they dont have any pics of Dean in the house?!

Comment

Except that the demons don't know that they've been mind wiped. They could still think that they know Dean and capture them. They don't know Dean so they would have no one to call and would probably be wasted by the demons.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                So what, they dont have any pics of Dean in the house?!
                I think the bigger question they have going home is why a man is lying dead in their living room....

Comment

Or why Lisa didn't even ask for Dean's insurance. He DID hit her with his car, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                    Except that the demons don't know that they've been mind wiped. They could still think that they know Dean and capture them. They don't know Dean so they would have no one to call and would probably be wasted by the demons.
                    Well if they attack again & see that neither Ben nor Lisa are calling Dean, they may understand what's going on & just leave to try to get to the Winchesters some other way.

Comment

(Ah, I just mentioned this in the all encompassing episode thread.... Should have read around first... )

Or they (being whomever tries to get to Dean) could still get to Dean by getting Lisa and Ben, but contacting Dean themselves. Lisa and Ben don't need to contact Dean in order for him to find out they are okay. It's also possible that Dean will continue to check up on them, even though he may not contact them. He would know if something wasn't right.

Comment

I just wonder...will Ben have a dream similar to Sam where he has to kill a version of his soul to get back his memories & eventually remember everything?

Comment

Why would Castiel do this even though he was made out to be such a villian in this episode? Is this something that will come back to haunt Dean in the future?

Comment

I just wonder...will Ben have a dream similar to Sam where he has to kill a version of his soul to get back his memories & eventually remember everything?
                            I think its very possible they will bring them back. I can see them making Ben a hunter or something. He will probobably have dreams of shooting those demons when he was with Dean and like it

Originally posted by shoaibs48
                            Why would Castiel do this even though he was made out to be such a villian in this episode? Is this something that will come back to haunt Dean in the future?
                            Because Cas isnt a villian, and even though Dean treated him like a complete dick he still did what he asked him to Way to be a good friend Dean. Or should I say "Family"

Comment

Yeah Dean was totally unreasonable...right up until Cas declared himself God

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎