Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far will Cas go?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Death is arrogant and assumes he's as old as God. He acts like they're equals, but I really doubt that's true. I think Death can't remember his origin, and God's just being nice to him so he does his job. We'll see.

Comment

I think Death is arrogant and assumes he's as old as God. He acts like they're equals, but I really doubt that's true. I think Death can't remember his origin, and God's just being nice to him so he does his job. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by shoaibs48
        My guess is he will try and change the angels into his own creations like lucifer changed humans into demons. Don't think his body can handle that much power given what bathazar said so that may come into play.
        Yeah, or he may do that to humans like Lucifer did. To avoid exploding, he may divide his power into creations of his that would be totally devoted to serving him like the demons were to serving Lucifer.

This could create a very nice contrast between Cas & the real God. If I'm right about Cas creating his own creations & dividing some of his power among them, then he will do it because he will have to in order to prevent exploding. And the purpose of his creations would only be to serve him. On the other hand, it could be said that God had all that enormous amount of energy & used portions of it to create the angels, humans, animals, the world, Heaven, etc just because He wanted to & not as a means to an end for Him, but for humanity (since angels were pretty much meant to be the protectors of humanity & Heaven) where God didn't do it for power reasons or because He had to as a result of being in danger of exploding like Cas is. And whereas God gave His ultimate creation (humans) free will (and I'm guessing the angels too once the Apocalypse would end the way it was intended), Cas won't give his his creations any such thing.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Morgnanana
        I kinda believe Death's words about him being as old as God, thus not his creation. He really seems like a guy who never lies, nor would have any reason to. But then again, that's just my impression about him; I may be wrong. Maybe he lied when he said he doesn't lie. Or maybe God gave him these thoughts. (Latter kinda conflicts with free will thingy, but mayb that's just for humans)

And well.. We've seen that other deities can die. Powerful as he is, maybe even God can die someday. Again, just my impression about this subject. This may very well be the one thing Death doesn't know about, and he just told what he believes. Point about souls however is valid; does God have a soul? If not, how could he be reaped? we don't (yet) have enough information about the subject to be sure
        Well, the one thing Death did lie about so far is the deal he made with Dean, that if Dean didn't last a day doing Death's job that he wouldn't bring Sam back. He lied about that since Dean did fail & he brought Sam's soul back anyway (which was good for Dean & Sam). I hope we get to see more of him next season. The actor who plays him does a great job.
        Last edited by xrayvision; 05-22-2011, 02:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Yeah, or he may do that to humans like Lucifer did. To avoid exploding, he may divide his power into creations of his that would be totally devoted to serving him like the demons were to serving Lucifer.
          Can't see Cas giving up any power willingly. He was cocky/arrogant enought to think he could handle all that power even though Balthazar warned him. Probably see the body break down like Lucifers vessel leading to someone stealing the power or something shocking happening

Comment

I believe Cas now has the power to go as far back in time as he wants & have no trouble getting back. So I guess he could smite the entire bloodline of Winchesters if he wanted & go back to the days of the Apocalpyse when Michael & Lucifer were free & could kill them as well to end the possibility of the Apocalypse ever continuing.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎