No announcement yet.

V Book, Script? - Need ending!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Book, Script? - Need ending!

Hey Everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows of any V Book(s) or perhaps a script or something, that may help wrap up the rather unpleasant ending of this show?

V Canceled for Once upon a Time

Paul Lee, president, ABC Entertainment Group ... "Once Upon a Time" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, who are also executive producers, along with Steve Pearlman (ABC's "V"). The pilot is directed and ( this is from abc.com)

No wonder why we have heard nothing from the cast or the Producer of V, being cancelled. I wonder if the cast is feeling betrayed. Steve Pearlman appears to have saved his job by cutting the throats of all the fans of V and the cast who believed him, about a season 3. Anyone thinking that another network will pick up V is just dreaming. You too Brutus. Wow what a jerk. Steve Pearlman sold out EM,MB,LV they could have taken role's in other series but were kept on hold by abc Paul Lee and Steve Pearlman. Once upon a time there was a network called abc, and then POOF they were eaten up by their own greed. The V fan's lived happily ever after watching the network and producer fail misreably. V fans we have been BAMBOOZLED by Paula and Eve, I mean Steve. Good-Bye OCD/abc.

Comment

Originally posted by suliete
      Paul Lee, president, ABC Entertainment Group ... "Once Upon a Time" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, who are also executive producers, along with Steve Pearlman (ABC's "V"). The pilot is directed and ( this is from abc.com)

No wonder why we have heard nothing from the cast or the Producer of V, being cancelled.
      Aren't you checking Twitter? Morena, Scott and Jane have all tweeted about V being cancelled.

I wonder if the cast is feeling betrayed. Steve Pearlman appears to have saved his job by cutting the throats of all the fans of V and the cast who believed him, about a season 3. Anyone thinking that another network will pick up V is just dreaming. You too Brutus. Wow what a jerk. Steve Pearlman sold out EM,MB,LV they could have taken role's in other series but were kept on hold by abc Paul Lee and Steve Pearlman. Once upon a time there was a network called abc, and then POOF they were eaten up by their own greed. The V fan's lived happily ever after watching the network and producer fail misreably. V fans we have been BAMBOOZLED by Paula and Eve, I mean Steve. Good-Bye OCD/abc.
      I don't think Steve Pearlman sold out anybody. You can be an executive producer on more than 1 show at a time. It's fairly common in the business. Now, if he's the on location guy for Once Upon A Time (I think he is), I wonder how he would have handled things if V had been picked up as well. I find it hard to believe that he would have been able to carry out this function on both shows simultaneously unless they had completely different shooting schedules and that is unlikely considering that both shows are on a broadcast network (ABC).

And it isn't necessarily ABC's fault that the V actors were put on hold. There were several actors from ABC Studios' produced shows going out for pilot season. Even 1 of the actors from Happy Endings did it and that show has now been picked up for a second season. It's more likely that WB didn't allow the actors to shoot a pilot because they were overly scared of the negative publicity it would have created if let's say Elizabeth Mitchell or Morena Baccarin had shot a pilot in second position.
      Last edited by shadow08; 05-20-2011, 03:20 PM.

Comment

How about a comic book? It worked for Buffy.

Comment

V cancelled

Originally posted by shadow08
          Aren't you checking Twitter? Morena, Scott and Jane have all tweeted about V being cancelled.

I don't think Steve Pearlman sold out anybody. You can be an executive producer on more than 1 show at a time. It's fairly common in the business. Now, if he's the on location guy for Once Upon A Time (I think he is), I wonder how he would have handled things if V had been picked up as well. I find it hard to believe that he would have been able to carry out this function on both shows simultaneously unless they had completely different shooting schedules and that is unlikely considering that both shows are on a broadcast network (ABC).

And it isn't necessarily ABC's fault that the V actors were put on hold. There were several actors from ABC Studios' produced shows going out for pilot season. Even 1 of the actors from Happy Endings did it and that show has now been picked up for a second season. It's more likely that WB didn't allow the actors to shoot a pilot because they were overly scared of the negative publicity it would have created if let's say Elizabeth Mitchell or Morena Baccarin had shot a pilot in second position.
          Elizabeth Mitchell does not tweet. I guess my point is Steve Pearlman went on record as saying it was very likely V would get a third season, now the Producer of "Once Upon a Time". It does not sound like he fought very hard to bring V to a final season for the many fans that watched," V despite what you read online, V is doing okay in the ratings". I read the tweets from SW & MB not much substance in the tweets. I feel the Fans got hoodwinked by abc and Steve Pearlman.
          I hope Elizabeth Mitchell gets a very good show with a producer and a network that will utilize her amazing talent, like her previous producers/writer's Carlton Cuse from LOST.

Comment

Originally posted by suliete
            Elizabeth Mitchell does not tweet. I guess my point is Steve Pearlman went on record as saying it was very likely V would get a third season, now the Producer of "Once Upon a Time". It does not sound like he fought very hard to bring V to a final season for the many fans that watched," V despite what you read online, V is doing okay in the ratings". I read the tweets from SW & MB not much substance in the tweets. I feel the Fans got hoodwinked by abc and Steve Pearlman.
            I hope Elizabeth Mitchell gets a very good show with a producer and a network that will utilize her amazing talent, like her previous producers/writer's Carlton Cuse from LOST.
            Yeah, I never read Steve Pearlman's facebook post as him saying that V was very likely to get renewed. I read it more like him saying 'The show still has a shot at a third season and isn't completely dead yet, but you have to keep watching.' And I guess for me I simply figured that ABC was never going to renew an expensive 1 hour drama like V at sub 2.0 ratings in the demo and that's why I wasn't surprised when they announced the show's cancellation last week.

Laura Vandervoort has posted a message to the fans of V in the news section of her official website. Elizabeth Mitchell doesn't have an online outlet and I definitely wouldn't expect her to give out a press release or set up a press conference to tell us about her feelings regarding V's cancellation. It will probably have to wait until she has a new project lined up and starts doing promo work for it.
            Last edited by shadow08; 05-21-2011, 09:38 AM.

Comment

V cancelled

Yeah, I won't hold my breath on Elizabeth Mitchell press release anytime soon. I agree with who ever said that: V was treated like a cheap hooker from the start". My point even though V had sub par # under 2.0 so did a couple of other WB shows got renewed. V was preety much doomed from the start. I would also like to point out abc renewed a couple of shows that had sub par ratings or renewed a show that was losing it's viewers after DWTS. I won't hold my breath that another network will pick V up. Once the writers and producers get new shows what's done is done. However abc Paul Lee disrespects the fans of the show by not giving it a proper end, even if it is 6 episodes. I think I will just cancell this website. Thanks for all the great discussions.
              Last edited by suliete; 05-21-2011, 02:58 PM. Reason: more to say

Comment

Steve Pearlman

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍