Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural Season Finale Night Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally heard the change in his voice & attitude after that commercial break. How the hell do they stop a god now? Unless God himself shows up. And I'm sure we haven't seen anything yet with Sam & what he'll have to face.

Congrats to Sera for making this show even more interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if they will free Lucifer now to stop Cas. Cas popped Raphael like Lucifer did to him. Except he popped an archangel.

I think Raphael is still alive though since he had powers & was an angel unlike Cas was when Luci popped him. I say next season will be the Winchesters, Heaven & Hell vs. Cas.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skully
    Not a patch on the last 10 minutes of Smallville but still pretty cool.
    Oh I'd take this over the Smallville finale after what they did to Lex. This episode was spectacular.
    Last edited by xrayvision; 05-20-2011, 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
      So now does OMG turn into OMC? Just kidding.
      Nice.

Comment

• After reading the last 11 pages of live discussion I dont think I wanna watch the finale Damn it! Really not looking forward to it

Comment

• Originally posted by MannaBanana
          After reading the last 11 pages of live discussion I dont think I wanna watch the finale Damn it! Really not looking forward to it
          Yeah...Castiel...not so good...

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
            Cas is God!!! "Bow down or I will destroy you!!" Cool.

Should have just said "kneel, kneel before Castiel!"

Comment

• cas has become worse than lucifer lucifer wanted to rule like god cas has become god

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander III
                Should have just said "kneel, kneel before Castiel!"

I totally wanted him to say that !!

Castiel is God...well, can't say I didn't see it coming, but it will pretty much require Misha to be in probably ALL the episodes next season, which is fine by me!

Comment

• Amazing finale!

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
                    I totally heard the change in his voice & attitude after that commercial break. How the hell do they stop a god now? Unless God himself shows up. And I'm sure we haven't seen anything yet with Sam & what he'll have to face.

Congrats to Sera for making this show even more interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if they will free Lucifer now to stop Cas. Cas popped Raphael like Lucifer did to him. Except he popped an archangel.

I think Raphael is still alive though since he had powers & was an angel unlike Cas was when Luci popped him. I say next season will be the Winchesters, Heaven & Hell vs. Cas.

Oh I'd take this over the Smallville finale after what they did to Lex. This episode was spectacular.
                    Nah... Raph's gone, dude! The only reason Cas came back was because of God. Now that Cas is god-like.... expect to see Death to intervene! He's the only one powerful enough to stop Cas or maybe Dean could use Death's reaper. I imagine God will be revealed too (the real God lol!). Interesting episode... I guess this only thing left could do after Lucifier, a god-like angel even more formitable. But is Cas that scary or threatening even after a power trip? I don't know... this all too weird to process at the moment

Comment

• s7 may be the last med thinks

Comment

• Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                        s7 may be the last med thinks
                        I don't know about that. This plot can go so many ways & spawn off so many other things.

Originally posted by sino8r
                        Nah... Raph's gone, dude! The only reason Cas came back was because of God. Now that Cas is god-like.... expect to see Death to intervene! He's the only one powerful enough to stop Cas or maybe Dean could use Death's reaper. I imagine God will be revealed too (the real God lol!). Interesting episode... I guess this only thing left could do after Lucifier, a god-like angel even more formitable. But is Cas that scary or threatening even after a power trip? I don't know... this all too weird to process at the moment
                        I'm not convinced about that yet. One thing that may confirm that is that Cas has the power of a god now & I'm sure if God himself snapped his fingers that Raphael would be dead if He wanted to, archangel or not.
                        Last edited by xrayvision; 05-20-2011, 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                          s7 may be the last med thinks
                          Yeah... although this was good, they are running out of storyline. Don't stretch it out like Smallville...
                          Takes away from the series like Heros or Xfiles at the end. It didn't help that Michael Rosenbaum left but whatever. I heard him on Howard Stern the night of the finale. He was pretty fun! I guess I forgive him lol!

Comment

• so misha wont be a regular for season 7

Comment

• i liked it but for a season finale i dont think it was as big as stuff they have done in the past. would have been better i think if we saw Cas opening the gate and absorbing the souls and leave it there where we wouldnt have known if cas lived or died.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎