Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chuck vs. the Cliffhanger" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

It's the season finale - you know what to do!

The final Season Finale of the series to think last year i was saying the same thing about Smallville.

3 hours

Comment

I'm really gonna miss the show, but at least we get one more season.

2 Hours 24 Minutes

Comment

2 hours to go until Vs the Cliffhanger starts airing!

Comment

it just really sucks how all these shows between 2010 and 1012 are ending. i just hope some of the new series coming out are as good as these.

2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            it just really sucks how all these shows between 2010 and 1012 are ending. i just hope some of the new series coming out are as good as these.

2 hours
            At least Supernatural is still hanging on (for at least one more season), but I feel a bit gypped more than you other Chuck fans.

I didn't start watching the show "live" until around - it was either Vs the Fear of Death or Vs Phase Three - but I had decided to try and get into the show so I watched all the previous seasons and S4 eps until that point; and I don't know if it was watching it all within a few days/nights or what, but I find myself wishing this Show would go for like another 5+ seasons after this one. Its entertaining in all its aspects, mostly. Sure there's an occasional 'down' episode or parts of an episode, but overall, its a great series (IMO).

113 minutes now!

Comment

Yup we still have Supernatural but i think odds are it will end next season too.

With Chuck i just hate the last season is only 13 episodes with no chance of their being 22.

I agree i wish Chuck can go on forever but seems like with Chuck and Sarah getting married and the mystery of the whole intersect thing coming to and end there may not be much more they can do other then normal spy stuff so mine as well just end it while they can. Im sure everyone will have a happy ending tho but it might not be right if everyones happy and perhaps someone will die. Maybe not Chuck and Sarah but i can picture them killing of Morgan or Casey in the series finale. People root for Chuck and Sarah so they wouldnt disappoint us there but while we love Casey and Morgan their deaths will be very emotional but wouldnt make fans feel they were screwed over. Guess you could look at it as Smallville and if Chloe died it would be upsetting but if Lois died people would be ticked.

yup always good episodes and bad but when it comes down to it you look at a series as a whole and how it made you feel and thats all that matters.

this show was really for the fans and thats what kept the show running. if it wasnt for the fans the series would have ended in season 2 Wish TV networks cared more about the fans who watched shows and less about ratings. Like movies it can make 90 million over the weekend but if everyone hated the movie it doesnt mean it deserves credit for a big opening.

----- Added 10 Seconds later -----

1 hour 25 minutes
              Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-16-2011, 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

1 Hour 6 Minutes

Comment

Can't wait to see this!

Comment

45 minutes

Comment

45 Minutes

Comment

42 minutes

Comment

35 Minutes

Comment

20 minutes!

(~55 for me - always watch DVR'd version)
                            Last edited by SVfan26; 05-16-2011, 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

19 Minutes

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎