Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grimm (NBC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know a lot of people like this show but it feels like its going no where and just that small story line about the 'key' isn't really building. I think I'd be into the show more if it was just Nick and Monroe and Nick wasn't on the police force anymore. But then I guess it would start being like supernatural without the brother element...... I find Monroe episodes to be more interesting than when he's not really in the episodes.

I am still having a hard time with Hank being so accepting of Nick's other life.

Comment

• I got the feeling Hank isn't quite there yet...I am sure something will come up and he will totally freak on Nick. Parts of the show are lacking and Monroe is the only thing that really keeps it interesting when the rest is kinda yawn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
        I know a lot of people like this show but it feels like its going no where
        They don't seem to have much. By design. Like a lite beer, they just want to give us changing faces and not confuse the nation with too much plot. Joss would have gotten into the royals by now or given us something to chew on. So I'm on the patch. First, you switch to viewing every other week instead of all the time, then wean yourself to only the blockbuster episodes. Maybe toggle back and forth between Grimm & 666?

Comment

• New episode tonight?

Comment

• ^ Yep...I have to wait till it is online in the morning though.

Good news about Grimm...and Revolution...

Live+3: 'Revolution' Delivers Biggest Time-Shifting Gains; 'Grimm' Scores Biggest Percentage Increase in 18-49

Comment

• I kind of agree that the show has been slowing a bit, plotwise. The first season definitely felt a little faster. They probably are afraid to jump in and have a really complex plotline going. But it has so much potential!! I dunno, I'm going to keep watching. Also, I used to live in Portland and am still really attached to it so its just fun seeing the locations too.

As far as tonight's episode, it did seem just like another monster of the week episode but at least we're finally getting in to the plot line with Juliette and the Capt.

I'm hoping Hank doesn't start replacing Monroe now that he's in the Grimm-loop. I really enjoyed the bromance between Nick and Monroe that was building all last season. I want more of the three of them working together. And Rosalie too. I wonder if there was actually any point to her going away for a while or if it was just a plot device so we could have that funny scene with Monroe messing up the medicine. I know the actress herself just had a baby, maybe she was going on leave?

I also thought that it was very clever at the end how the lady guard from juvenile hall was also a vessen. I mean, how many vessen must end up in prison? We haven't really seen them look out for each other, except among species/families.. just thoughts ...

Oh, and did anyone else think that kiss between Juliette and Nick at the end was kind of awkward? Like even before she imagined the captain.. Maybe I'm the only one. I swear, I don't hate on her or anything and its so sad to watch Nick be all heartbroken, but they just seem awkward to me. Anyone else?

Comment

• Surprise twist in this week's filler ep.

Comment

• Yeah the kiss at the end was awkward. Pretty good EP. I thought there was gonna be more Adalind in this one...oh well. Hank still has a way to go with wrapping his head around everything and I don't think he will ever really get a true grasp on the life of a Grimm. I swear Monroe could have his own series sometimes.

Comment

• Very awkward how it ended like that and didn't expect it to be the girl who was killing still, another awesome episode

Comment

• Only 10 episodes of Grimm this season?

Comment

• Should be 22 EPs.

Comment

• Yeah 22 just checked Wiki, my bad
                          Last edited by MarvelL; 10-13-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                            I swear Monroe could have his own series sometimes.
                            Yeah, top notch co-star.

Comment

• Monroe cracked me up running from the sheep people. I LOVE Monroe. I still hate Juliette and can't figure out why she is still a presence.

Comment

• Monroe is the show!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎