Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess was a hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved Tess's leg block to aquire the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
      I loved Tess's leg block to aquire the gun.
      Heh, I am glad I wasn't the only one that noticed this.

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage
        Tess grew on me in the later half of S9 and most of S10. I'm glad they developed the Luthor storyline with her. It gave Cassidy a chance to show her acting talent, and she proved that she is amazing.

I wish she had gotten a happy ending but I think what they gave her was very fitting, and she went out like a hero, she went out as one of Clark's team and that was great.

The best part was that Clark was the one who inspired her to change, and her line 'Clark already did that' was just beyond amazing. I love how the credit went to him.

With the finale so jam packed, yeah it's sad that she didn't get a hero's sendoff by the team. I wish they had cut out the Chloe/kid part (the only redundant thing in the finale) and given some on screen acknowledgment to Tess.
        This. And also the endless doubts about Clois in the beginning. Come on, I think viewers would've survived without the vows being read...twice. Really, she deserved an acknowledgment of her sacrifice. Just like Ryan said earlier, the rest of the finale was tainted for me too, as I was at least expecting something ressembling a regard towards Tess' death.
        I didn't want her to die. But if she did, I wanted her death to be mentionned/mourned by Clark. And we didn't get one scene between them in the finale.

Comment

I absolutely loved Tess (awesome portrayal by Cassidy Freeman), yes, she was a hero! In fact, i was annoyed by the BS Souders had said about Tess' path being undecided or her wavering and all that, Tess never broke character, she stayed loyal to her friends until the end, and i was glad she shot Lionel's disgusting, murdering ass!

Tess was a hero, not the least because we see she actually loved Lex, and not for a minute do i buy that she only wiped his memory to protect Clark. He also did it to give him a second chance.

When Lex said he killed her to save her from becoming him, and Tess told him that Clark had already accomplished that...i wanted to cry. It felt like such a waste, but also an incredible way to go...like a light that may be snuffed out, but without having wavered before the darkness...

Comment

Tess came in as a villain and went out a true hero.

Comment

Tess always gets the good stuff. She's more useful to Clark than anyone else. I'd have prefer Clark, Tess, and Dr. Hamilton as a triangle fighting to save the world.

Comment

AU Tess is still alive , so if they ever make a Smallville Supes spin off TV movie ( highly , HIGHLY unlikely ) I'd like them to find a way of bringing her to earth to join the team . They have done stuff far more far fetched in some storylines in the past so I don't find that one unreasonable . They can easily always find another mirrorbox hidden somewhere because this is the comic book world you're talking about .

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                  AU Tess is still alive , so if they ever make a Smallville Supes spin off TV movie ( highly , HIGHLY unlikely ) I'd like them to find a way of bringing her to earth to join the team . They have done stuff far more far fetched in some storylines in the past so I don't find that one unreasonable . They can easily always find another mirrorbox hidden somewhere because this is the comic book world you're talking about .
                  This is what I was also thinking that since they killed off our Tess, the AU Tess is still alive and Clark would use the Mirror Box to bring her over. They could start off the Ultraman and Crime Syndicate storyline there. AU Tess could take our Tess' place as the new Watchtower.

Comment

Either that or they could bring real Tess back to life . Hey , if they canput Lex back together like Lego then why not Tess

Comment

I should point out that when asked about AU Tess' fate, Al Septien said that she is alive and well. That was a relief, since I was fearing the worst after Luthor.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                        I should point out that when asked about AU Tess' fate, Al Septien said that she is alive and well. That was a relief, since I was fearing the worst after Luthor.
                        Hooray! Some good news after all

Comment

Yeah I'd send AU Tess to Earth , give her Earth Tess's memories ( basically making her Earth Tess inside a fresh new identical body ) , kill off AU Martha while sending AU Jonathan to Earth . Then give Earth Martha a mindwipe that conveniently went back to just before Earth Jonathan died ( and do likewise to all on Earth that know or knew Earth Jonathan ) and plant memories of Earth Jonathan in AU Jonathan

Comment

I'm glad Septien pointed out that AU Tess is alive. If the show had an 11th season or a Metropolis spin-off, they should bring in AU Tess to replace the real Tess since she always knew her Luthor lineage from the start. She could become the Lena Luthor or Lena Thorul from the comics than our Tess.

Comment

When Tess took her last breath, I remember the air leaving me and texting everyone, "My boner just died." And I haven't gotten it back. You don't understand. This means that I can no longer be with Tess in my fanfic (where, yes, I might've accidentally included myself as a character, but without ever affecting on-screen canon).

Comment

I wish Dr. Hamilton was in the finale and see his reaction to Tess' death at the hands of Lex. He'd use the Mirror Box to get AU Tess since he and Tess kept it secretly from Clark.

PS - Tess reminds me of Lady Une from Gundam Wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎