Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABC Cancels V

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC and that Paul Lee can both kiss my a$$!! Sorry ..but that's just how I feel right now...I mean just cut it off like that?? HOPEFULLY...on the Season 2 DVD there will be SOMETHING extra on there...maybe even a straight to DVD movie type of thing to wrap up the story?? I will NEVER watch ANYTHING on ABC EVER again...sh!tty move by far.

Comment

V renewal

ABC DID NOT LISTEN TO THE VIEWERS, OR RESPOND TO THE VIEWERS WHEN THEY CALLED AND FLOODED THE PHONE LINES THE FIRST WEEKS OF SEASON 2 FOR ONLINE VIEWING. V IS GONE. i HOPE ELIZABETH MITCHELL GETS A KICK ASS SHOW THAT JUST BURIES ABC PROGRAMMING. PAUL LEE IS DUMB AS DUMB CAN BE. V WAS NOT A GREAT SHOW, JUST ENTERTAINING. HOWEVER A LOT MORE ENTERTAINING THAN BOP AND HE AND SOME OF THE REALITY CRAP THEY RENEWED. V WILL NOT END UP ON ANOTHER NETWORK OR BE SAVED BY ABC. PAUL LEE HAS NO A ATACHMENT TO THE SHOW. HE RENEWED BOP AND HE TO SAVE FACE BOTH ARE NOT HUGE RATINGS SUCCESSES. HE PULLED 1.5 AND BOP PULLED WHAT A 2.2 AND CONTINUE TO LOSE VIEWERS, THEY WILL GET AXED NEXT YEAR. EVEN IF V WAS RENEWED NO GUARANTEE THAT SF PAUL LEE WOULD HAVE CUT THE EPISODE ORDER FOR SOME DUMB ASS REALITY SHOW LIKE SHARK TANK OH YEAH THAT WAS RENEWED 1.1 FOR SKATING WITH THE HASBEENS. THE BRIGHT SIDE IS I WON'T HAVE TO WATCH A TALENTED ACTRESS LIKE ELIZABETH MITCHELL ON THIS B RATED SHOW, SHE DESERVES BETTER TREATMENT FROM ABC, SO ISAY FYOU PAULA LEE.

Comment

Gosh the rantings are bad, let's not bash Paul Lee we do not know him nor the responsibilities he has at ABC, people act like Paul Lee was the only factor at play and he pulled the plug all on his evil own. V has struggled, the story lines had issues, the show was not executed properly at times, and it lost a lot of folks from the Pilot. I would take that energy and send the best we all can to the cast and crew of V

Comment

Well, the show itself did drag on the whole season 2.

The finale was good. But the entire season was pretty bad.

And I'm glad they killed off some of the characters.

Comment

Well it was wonderful to see Jane Badler as well as all the other actors who were in V. I loved the show and the giant spaceships and everything. I will miss it. At least it ended with a bang. Good luck in the future, actors!

Comment

I am just going to miss the show, I have all the episodes on DVD HD but I don't know if I can watch them now, it's all just so unresolved, even a simple storyline finisher like Dirty Sexy Money would be good. The show deserved so much more, the concept was fine the execution was not.

Comment

I don't think ABC is the one to blame for the lack of online viewing for V. That's WB's fault. Otherwise, the show should be available on Hulu or other streaming sites, which it isn't.

Comment

Why not stick to the next Movie when after the Original Series ended.

Comment

...I liked it but, I didn't love it....Now Laura Vandervoort can possibly get the Supergirl Spinoff (wishful thinking though)
                    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-14-2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I always think of her as the next Supergirl for a Movie, but she seems a little young.

Thats basically the same with Lois from Superman Returns, she is young enough to be the Sister of Clark

Comment

Paul Lee

Originally posted by Johnb
                        Gosh the rantings are bad, let's not bash Paul Lee we do not know him nor the responsibilities he has at ABC, people act like Paul Lee was the only factor at play and he pulled the plug all on his evil own. V has struggled, the story lines had issues, the show was not executed properly at times, and it lost a lot of folks from the Pilot. I would take that energy and send the best we all can to the cast and crew of V
                        The ratings 1.9 + dvr viewing 2.4 were steady enought to warrant a 3rd season. Harry's Law pulled 1.7 and V had 7 million viewers. He has about what 5 million viewers. Bop a 2.2 with DWTS leadin. V had a NOF lead in of 1.3. Paul Lee advertise the crap out of BOP and cut the episode order to experiment with SWTS, which bombed. Paul Lee is a jerk. The story lines were rushed because Paul Lee cur the episode order half way through, when V was being filmed. I think Paul Lee deserves a lot of anger and when abc sinks to the bottom of the sea, with all his reality BS will see if the jack ass has a job. Paul Lee has not produced one hit on abc, BOP and HE were from his predessor. Paul Lee can kiss my ass. Paul Lee just did not like the show for a season WTF he tries to save B&S for a season 6. The cast checked out at the begining of s5. B&S had horrible ratings.

Comment

Harry's Law...

actually averaged a lot more viewers than "V," and, most importantly, it was on NBC, whose ratings standards, apparently, are lower than ABC's. (it renewed "Chuck" for a 13-episode wrap-up, after all).

E-mail TNT and suggest it pick up "V"- it has an alien-invasion series committed for two summers- pairing "V" with that would be a nice move.

Comment

This sucks!!!!! Laura V. needs to find a new show to be on now!! I was really looking forward to 2 Lisa's next season

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
                              actually averaged a lot more viewers than "V," and, most importantly, it was on NBC, whose ratings standards, apparently, are lower than ABC's. (it renewed "Chuck" for a 13-episode wrap-up, after all).

E-mail TNT and suggest it pick up "V"- it has an alien-invasion series committed for two summers- pairing "V" with that would be a nice move.
                              or a conflict of interests bring on an old show with established fans and hope they adopt our new show that's not established. I would love a "Chuck" style 13 episode wrap a full 3 season arc but its just all too much now I can't even put in my V dvd's I may cry

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by daventry
                              Why not stick to the next Movie when after the Original Series ended.
                              KJ's vision for V is not the same, and he wants to use a lot of the same folks who have aged it would not work, his options were a remake he could do, he refused.
                              Last edited by Johnb; 05-14-2011, 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
                                Disappointing, of course, but not surprising.
                                Agreed. The way the show has been treated since day one I'm surprised this wasn't done sooner.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎