Quotes from "Finale"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: "I'm sorry I couldn't save you, Lex." Lex gave the sincerest look to Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
      Lois: *smacking Janet on the head* ''I'm sorry, I wouldn't have had to do that if the world wasn't in jeopardy and you weren't such a b*^!h."
      Originally posted by annad
      ''And that's the day the boy turned into SUPERMAN!'' - CHLOE to her son
      Originally posted by razta
      CK: ''Lex!''
      Lex: "You still say it the same way, astonishment mixed with a hint of dread, yet.. with a hopeful finish."
      Originally posted by actaeon
      Clark: ''You're not in my way Lois. You're by my side.''
      Originally posted by Wyllie7
      ''My father had a... change of heart." - Lex, I laughed so hard at this!

"It was the best decision I don't remember making" - Oliver on his and Chloe's wedding

And of course: "I'm doing it to save you from becoming me." "You're too late. Clark already did that." OWNED!
      Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
      Chloe: ''He can't listen all the time, Lois. He's not God...''
      Originally posted by tnb24
      Tess: "Looks like my purpose in your life has changed." That was awesome!

Lois: "You're my best friend, you're my home, and you're my true love. And I am yours and will be forever."
      Originally posted by Steve-El
      Clark: "I'm sorry I couldn't save you, Lex." Lex gave the sincerest look to Clark.
      Great lines.

Comment

My Father had a... a change of heart.

LOL! AWESOME!

No one but Micheal Rosenbaum could've pulled that line off!

Comment

Originally posted by razta
          CK: Lex!
          Lex: "You still say it the same way, Astonishment mixed with a hint of dread, yet.. with a hopeful finish."
          That really is a good line.
          I loved that Clex scene. It was awesome!

Comment

“When you believe in someone, it’s not for a minute, or just for now... it’s forever.”

“It may be easier to hate, but it’s stronger to love."

Comment

Finale, Part 1

Granny Goodness: I want to give your soul eternal life! Please, Lutessa, let me save you!
              Tess: From what?
              Granny Goodness: Darkseid's Apokolips. Evil in its purest form -- the heart of human nature, obscured over time as something to be cast away rather than embraced. Hades, Kali -- even the word "Lucifer" is an old Latin phrase meaning "morning star," "bringer of light." I'm afraid the centuries and translations have twisted Darkseid's true gifts. But before the end of days, his rapture will be the only salvation.
              Tess: I will never join you.
              Granny Goodness: Farewell, my child. Bless your soul.
              Tess: Wait. When? I mean, what you do mean? When? When is this hell coming?
              Granny Goodness: It's not coming, Lutessa. It's upon us.

Finale, Part 2

Darkseid: The lost son of Jor-El.
              Clark: Darkseid. My father sent me to protect this planet. And will fight you to my last breath.
              Darkseid: There must be a part of you that's disgusted by how easily your people fell to me.
              Clark: They may not be perfect, but I believe even in the darkest soul, there's always hope. People want to believe in something greater, and it may be easier to hate, but it's stronger to love.
              Darkseid: Is it? Eons have passed since I came face-to-face with a force that could possibly tip the balance to the light. You are the light! You cast out the darkness from Oliver Queen, and you will obliterate my darkness from the rest of the world if you are not stopped! You will surrender to me. You will lose your soul. I will annihilate you!

Comment

^Thanks for transcribing the exchange between Clark and Darkseid. I gotta say, I wasn't overly impressed with Darkseid's lines. They were alright up until the part where he kisses Clark's butt and talks about how his light will completely obliterate the darkness, as if it's an effortless task. And then his last words were "I will annihilate you!". I'll bet Clark was quaking in his boots. Nothing compared to the lines given to Ironside's Darkseid.

Comment

"Read it again!"

I loved that! I totally felt that way...I was like, "let's watch it again!"

Comment

Brian Peterson: "We're really sorry we didn't show Tom in the full suit. We made a huge mistake and ask for the fans' forgiveness. We'll have a picture in the DVD with some revised cuts to the episode."

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎