Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Michael Rosenbaum & Cassidy Freeman on the "S

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Michael Rosenbaum & Cassidy Freeman on the "S

Pre-warning: if you have a heart, the Erica video will make you cry

Tess RED HAIR!!!!

we all saw it coming LOL

The luthors are back

Comment

Edit
      Last edited by JohnnR; 05-12-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Erica is so great... I am going to miss her :-(
        Last edited by Ellsbury; 05-12-2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

'Scuse me while I go buy some more tissues.. it's not even the day of the finale and they make me want to bawl buckets of happy and sad rainbows

Comment

hahahaha - Michael is Brilliant!

"It's like when you break up with a girl... we had so many great moments... now I can't stand you... I'm so not attracted to you. (to the interviewer) Not you, figuratively speaking"

He is TOOO funny!!! And right... Lex and Clark will never be friends again... Lex will never change

... and neither will Clark.

Comment

Oh Erica thank you so much for truly appreciating your fans. We are going to miss you so much!!!

Love Tom and Michael too!!!!
              Last edited by It's all about Faith; 05-12-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Michael is hilarious as always... he should really be in a sitcom or be a stand up comedian but oh Erica...why make me cry!? My eyeliner and mascara is ruined I am going to miss everyone

Comment

These videos are great!! I LOVE THEM!! They better be on the series set!!!!

Tom - The Leader! The Superman! He knows the character, hes my hero. Love his opinions! Thanks TOM!!!

Erica - I cried! She is one of the most amazing people on earth, shes so humble and loves the character and us, I owe you erica!! Your the best lois lane of all TIME!! Ill never forget you and tom. Shes the bell of the ball!

Cassidy - So thankful and a true fan, She was only on there for 3 years but she knows how powerful the show is, Shes a class act!

MR - You are the villian of the story Rozay! always put a smile on my face. its crazy how funny he is, but when hes lex you hate him and hes so evil

ThE SMALLVILLE CAST IS LEGENDARY!!! LEGENDS LIVE FOREVER!!!! Ill miss you guys so much!

Comment

"You have reached this page in error or this article has been removed to clear up disk space."

Youtube anyone?

Comment

Erica

Tom
                      news, trailer, talking, entertainment, discussion, smallville, movie, interviews, arts, clark, superman, lane, chat, performing, series, kent, short

MR
                      clark, superman, lane, kent, smallville, justice, green, erica, lex, returns, league, lois, mack, bottom, season

Cassidy
                      Video Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Michael Rosenbaum Cassidy Freeman on the Smallville Series Finale TheFutonCritic com3

Comment

Love Tom, Michael and Cassidy.

Comment

'
                          I can't watch the video, it said it's been removed

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnR
                            Yeah, it shows how thankful she is for being allowed to play that character for so long. This is the quintessential Lois Lane. No doubt about it. Teri is fantastic too but Erica plain and simple nails it. People can say wtv they want about Lois Lane's character in the past few years(even though they've been saying the same things for her now that they said about Lana before), but on this show is her best interpretation and portrayal ever. Liked the other videos too, Michael is as hilarious as ever. Of course it's all about Lex, Michael, we never once thought it was about someone else.
                            What'da mean? About her supporting Clark... and her helping him with his identity? I don't know what they said about Lana in the past? Just curious.

Awww, Erica... love her and Michael... they are soooo real!! Tom too, of course!

Comment

AWW Man, they were all great. I have been in denial, but Erica man you made me so emotional. Like Erica said Lois has had her ups and downs and thats how I feel about Smallville. When I see these interviews it makes me wish the show was not ending just so I can keep seeing the cast. Erica you are by far the best Lois Lane for me. I wish I could see her face when she gets that Thank you card.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎