Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Finale"

Predict the ratings for the final episode here, and then talk about them once they come in!

Again, guessing low though it should be WAY higher - I say between 4-4.5 million.

I doubt it will be anywhere near the 8.4 million the Pilot had.

I'm going to guess 3.5 million, with all the interviews, outside promotion, etc.

Comment

I'm thinking it's possible, 5 million. A lot of people that stopped watching the series will probably tune in. They all wanted Clark to be Superman already after all...

Comment

I'm hoping for 5 millions, but the fans is spread all over the world so the rating should be really high if they counted on those that download and watch it live on their computer!

Comment

I think you're all being too optimistic. While I really hope you're right, I don't think it will go above 3.5, maybe 3.7. But I hope I'm wrong

Comment

I am optimistic or maybe naive, but i guess 5 mil ..

Comment

3-3.5M

While I think the rating will be spiked I don't see it going as high as others predict

Comment

On a low end im gonna say 3 mill, still a steller night for the CW. But i wouldnt put it past the SV crew that they could deliver a 4 Mill epic. Well see! IT DESERVES an 8 MILL Rating!

Comment

I hope it hits 4.

Comment

2.5 -3.2 million

its low but its quite in tune with this season.

Comment

3.9 millions

Comment

At the very least, I'd expect three million and I think it will do better than that.

Comment

You'd think it'd be huge but I fear it may not reach 3 mill. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

5.13 million. Maybe more.

Comment

I think that the superman story has such a universal appeal that more people will tune in for the finale. This isn't like Lost where it is very serialized and makes very little sense if you weren't watching before. I'm such a part of the smallville fandom so I don't really know how much promotion the average person actually sees for this finale, but I think it will hit 3 million. Usually finales to long running shows get a lot of buzz.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎