No announcement yet.

Cas should just smite Crowley & take all of hell's souls

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cas should just smite Crowley & take all of hell's souls

If Cas wants souls, then why not just kill Crowley & take all of hell's souls? I know there wouldn't be as many as there probably are in Purgatory since many of hell's souls already became demons that are all over the place (including many who died), but if he does a 50/50 split with Crowley on Purgatory's souls & follows through without killing Crowley, he would probably end up with fewer souls than he would if he just kills Crowley & takes all of hell's souls.

I really wonder what trick Crowley has up his sleeve. Can demons like him harness the power of souls like angels can? Something tells me not, otherwise why didn't Azazel & other demons do that rather than turning the souls into demons? Or does Crowley plan to turn the monsters' souls into demons, something which has never been done before since nobody has gotten access to those souls yet.

If Castiel took all of those, he'd probably become more power-hungry than he is now.

Comment

I think if Cas tried to kill Crowley it might not be as easy as he would think it would be. Crowley is the King of Hell now and pretty powerful. It could lead to a serious fight and/or a full on war. Plus, the other angels would surely notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I think if Cas tried to kill Crowley it might not be as easy as he would think it would be. Crowley is the King of Hell now and pretty powerful. It could lead to a serious fight and/or a full on war. Plus, the other angels would surely notice.
        I think if Cas is powerful enough now to at least not get wiped out by Raphael like he would have before, I think he could kill Crowley. Once he gets the souls from Purgatory (if that happens), then I think his power will surpass Raphael's and with that kind of power, he could surely kill Crowley. Right now, I think Cas is probably very close to the power of Raphael.

Also, don't forget Cas also has the Heavenly arsenal besides whatever souls he's already taken, which I assume are many souls by now. I'm still wondering why exactly he left Sam's soul in the cage. My theory says that Sam's soul in there was like a nuclear reactor. And maybe it was getting more energetic with all the punishment it was taking from Michael & Lucifer.

Comment

Although a soul can't be destoryed, it can be shredded, fileted, and practically unuseable. Death said so himself and plus it makes sense. When Cas pulled out Sam from the cage, that's all he could muster (like Crowley said earlier). Can't take away a rabid dog's chewtoy even if you have gloves on... he might never let go of that arm and its too risky! Plus, Cas thought the body was good enough at the time. Your other theory was good but this one is not practical. Can't be right all the time

Although, I do agree about the other stuff. Cas is definitely stronger than he was before and Crowley would have a tough fight vs Cas. Cas seems to be a bit stronger now after all... Crowley is only a demon with the powers of hell on his side. Cas seems to have archangel strength (although Crowley could be hulked up on souls too) now due to the souls. But with God's weapons... he'd have the upper hand, I believe.
          Last edited by sino8r; 05-09-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            I think if Cas is powerful enough now to at least not get wiped out by Raphael like he would have before, I think he could kill Crowley. Once he gets the souls from Purgatory (if that happens), then I think his power will surpass Raphael's and with that kind of power, he could surely kill Crowley. Right now, I think Cas is probably very close to the power of Raphael.
            True Cas has gotten way powerful (Yeah, I'd put him at Raphael's level by now) but if he fights Crowley then the other demons will join the fight, I'm sure (Crowley being King of Hell) and then the angels join in and you end up with a Heaven vs. Hell kind of fight and that would pretty much boil the Earth into cinders I'm sure.

So I'm thinking a big part of the reason Cas doesn't smite Crowley is because he doesn't want that (or to be fighting a 2-front war).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎