Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kara & Oliver Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I prefered the B plot myself. Until AI Jor_El stuck his nose in and made me hate him even more, lol.

Comment

I thought the Kara/Oliver storyline was okay but the clois arc was bloody awefull.I have to admit i have been very dissapointed this season with so many average episodes,i hope to god that the finale is an excellent episode if not it will leave a very bitter taste in my mouth of dissapointment.

Comment

No you are not, the Lois having powers plot was terrible the Darkseid plot was far more interesting. They could of had Clark involved in a much better Darkseid/Supermanish destiny plot instead of the awful Lois powers thing. It could have been so much better if it was excluded. The Kara and Oliver plot was awesome but it should have been the other way around or even better both equally cool plots but whats done is done. The finale should redeem prophecy!

Comment

Kara & Oliver Scenes

Did anyone else really enjoy the scenes between these two? I Loved them!!! It was like the Adventures of Supergirl and Ollieana Jones. I liked the set they were in and they had some great dialouge. I liked Olivers bag of bow & arrows After Kara left and Granny goodness came i got chills!!

What did you guys think of these scenes?

Comment

The set up itself of their meeting was a bit cheesy and totally unbelievable for me,. but this is smallville. Other than that I enjoyed their interaction together, they have natural chemistry thats for sure, the GA/Kara relationship in the comics really came alive, reminded me of JLU. nicely done by the two, but special mention and appreciation to LV she was Kara the kryptonian aka supergirl in this one, her acting was superb. Now i get it why they wanted her to return after the crap that was supergirl, prophecy did justice to the character in a big way.

Comment

I enjoyed it because it was a nod to JLU.

Comment

it was defoinitly better!!!!!

i think the only reason why i kept watching the episode was because i wanted to know what will happen to ollie and to kara and about darksaid

lois superpower and clark: TOTALLY boring from my point of view...if it had been all about that i would have stop watching..just because everything was predictable (except lois cancelling the wedding which was also awful) we know that their powers will return ....

i was mainly dissapointed because i was hoping clark to be the main point in the episode..and it was like he didn't do anything..meh

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                  Did anyone else really enjoy the scenes between these two? I Loved them!!! It was like the Adventures of Supergirl and Ollieana Jones. I liked the set they were in and they had some great dialouge. I liked Olivers bag of bow & arrows After Kara left and Granny goodness came i got chills!!

What did you guys think of these scenes?
                  I loved how Ollie was able to produce not one, but two large bows - and all from a tiny bag!

Kara and Ollie were the highlight of the episode for me. The Lois/Clark stuff - been there, done that, MANY times

Comment

Karrow?

Comment

Yeah !! I totally agree with you .. Ollie/Kara storyline is the only thing I like on this episode ...

Comment

Loved it. Best part of the episode.

Comment

It was some of the best footage of the whole epp!!

Comment

I enjoyed the Oliver/Kara/Darkseid storyline. It was different and exciting.

Comment

i should point out it really bothered me when we got the scene where they meet and the first line is

So you're Clark's cousin, then the next line is so you haven't been in communication with Watchtower much.

While I guess you can make the argument that the 2 incidents are possible, it's rather unlikely

Comment

I liked the Superlois part better. Not big on the bow hunt, though I liked Granny Goodness vs. Ollie.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎