Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Blocked Darkseid and his Minions?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Blocked Darkseid and his Minions?!

When Oliver was talking to Zod in the Phantom Zone about Darkseid he said "The thing is we took care of that, we blocked him. Took care of his 3 little minions too"

Now Ill admit I havent paid as much attention to this season as much as previous seasons mainly because its a writing disaster. But even something as big as that I would think I would have remembered! So can somebody tell me what Oliver was talking about, or is this just yet ANOTHER one of Smallvilles many screw ups this season? Thanks

Originally posted by MannaBanana
    When Oliver was talking to Zod in the Phantom Zone about Darkseid he said "The thing is we took care of that, we blocked him. Took care of his 3 little minions too"

Now Ill admit I havent paid as much attention to this season as much as previous seasons mainly because its a writing disaster. But even something as big as that I would think I would have remembered! So can somebody tell me what Oliver was talking about, or is this just yet ANOTHER one of Smallvilles many screw ups this season? Thanks
    "And even though we silenced Godfrey, we shutdown Granny's orphanage, and buried Desaad underneath Belle Reve, it's not the last time we've seen Darkseid. But I'll be ready...(puts on glasses)...hiding in plain sight. "-Clark Kent, Masquerade

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎