Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam didn't have Castiel's handprints

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It also just occured to me that somehow I'm under the impression that Cas bringing Sam back was the first thing he did after it all went down.

So my thought is the deal with Crowley happened after Sam's soul-less ressurection. Which makes me think Cas didn't do soul-less Sam on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      Well, if you didn't watch it yet, I don't want to spoil the episode, but, Castiel thought that when he brought Sam back that Sam's soul was intact, but it wasn't as maybe Castiel wasn't powerful enough to bring all of Sam back, or Castiel wasn't careful enough to bring all of Sam back. That part wasn't his fault, but everything else that has been making Cas shady, it is his fault.
      I watched the episode earlier today, so I had already seen it when I made my second post in this thread.

I dont recall Cas saying that? When Sam asked him if he left his soul in there on Purpose Cas kind of side stepped the question. He never fully answered that question and looked to Dean and changed the subject. So that has me worried

Comment

When Castiel was watching Sam watching Dean, Lisa and Ben, Castiel mentioned that, while he brought Sam out of the cage, he didn't end up bringing all of Sam and he said it was probably prideful that he didn't make sure he brought Sam's soul.

Comment

This has probably already been said, but I thought the hand print was a physical representation of a spiritual affliction. Dean's body was not in He'll, his soul was, so why would there be a Mark on his body? So with only Sam's physical form being dragged from Hell were we could assume no harm can be done to his body, there would be no Mark upon him as the soul was not touched. However it does raise the question as to why Lucifer and Michael didn't leave marks on his soul.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
            This has probably already been said, but I thought the hand print was a physical representation of a spiritual affliction. Dean's body was not in He'll, his soul was, so why would there be a Mark on his body? So with only Sam's physical form being dragged from Hell were we could assume no harm can be done to his body, there would be no Mark upon him as the soul was not touched. However it does raise the question as to why Lucifer and Michael didn't leave marks on his soul.
            Well, I now understand why Sam didn't have marks on his shoulders because his soul wasn't intact, HOWEVER, Sam's body and soul did go to Hell, Castiel just didn't make sure he brought all of Sam back, so the handprints are literally meant for the soul in which Castiel did not touch. And with the wall surrounding Sam's memories of Hell, one could assume that when the wall breaks, perhaps their handprints shows up all over Sam's body(that may sound dirty).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎