No announcement yet.

Lana Lang...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbird4u
    Never said you were, but this thread is about the lana mention tonight, and that was part of the mention. Her sacrafice.
    Exactly and Toyman felt Lana made a sacrifice...I am not going to argue about who deserves more of the credit for what. I just thought the mention was nice.

Comment

I would've liked to hear Lana getting the powersuit removed and moving on to helping others in her own way, like what she was doing with the Isis Foundation. But obviously Toyman would have never brought that up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
        I would've liked to hear Lana getting the powersuit removed and moving on to helping others in her own way, like what she was doing with the Isis Foundation. But obviously Toyman would have never brought that up lol.
        Yeah...it is a shame after the events in S8 Lana Lang didn't get better closure with the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
          Toyman mentioned Lana in this ep and her sacrifice...I thought this was great and it made me happy.

I just wish they had brought in Kristin for something before the end in regards to Lana. I miss her.
          NOW THAT WOULD'VE BEEN THE CHERRY ON TOP!! What else could make this episode even worse, LANA!

Comment

Exactly and Toyman felt Lana made a sacrifice...I am not going to argue about who deserves more of the credit for what. I just thought the mention was nice.
            And that's fine I didn't ask you too. But I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to share my opinion.

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Yeah it'd be nice if they mentioned the suit being gone. But that's never going to happen now. I choose to believe it is
            Last edited by tbird4u; 05-06-2011, 11:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

And that's fine I didn't ask you too. But I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to share my opinion.
              And you did and I just don't think "more credit to clark because he is the one who pushed her. Saying that she "has too". So yeah, he's the one who made more of the sacrifice." Has anything to do with why I created this thread.

But maybe I am being too emotional over this.

Comment

And you did and I just don't think "more credit to clark because he is the one who pushed her. Saying that she "has too". So yeah, he's the one who made more of the sacrifice." Has anything to do with why I created this thread.

But maybe I am being too emotional over this.
                I believe you are. The thread is about Lana lang and her mention tonight and her sacrafice that she made in requiem. And My comment goes along with that, so I'm sure I'm allowed to post how I feel on that situation.

I'm not arguing with you, just expressing why I think toyman was wrong tonight, which I am allowed to do. I'm not off topic.

Comment

I believe you are. The thread is about Lana lang and her mention tonight and her sacrafice that she made in requiem. And My comment goes along with that, so I'm sure I'm allowed to post how I feel on that situation.

I'm not arguing with you, just expressing why I think toyman was wrong tonight, which I am allowed to do. I'm not off topic.
                  I see you...you think Toyman was wrong. My bad.

I still think Lana made a sacrifice and glad it was acknowledged.

Comment

I see you...you think Toyman was wrong. My bad.

I still think Lana made a sacrifice and glad it was acknowledged.
                    I think she made a sacrifice too don't get me wrong!!

Comment

Maybe they could have had Lana at Toyman's Legion of Doom table

Comment

If they wanted to dramatize the relationship between Clark and Lois, what better way than to bring up Lana (the expert on drama)? But really, I thought it was a nice mention, and it's fitting that Toyman would be the one to bring it up.

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
                        Maybe they could have had Lana at Toyman's Legion of Doom table
                        Last edited by nate-dog1701d; 05-06-2011, 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I did not enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Blade
                            I did not enjoy it.
                            I already know you didn't Jen

Comment

I wish the writers would cease mentioning Lana, unless they intend to do something with her character OR explain what "sacrifice" she has made. Sacrifice for whom? Clark? Humanity? WHOM?

Lana's role as a major character in the show's past does not justify her being arbitrarily mentioned in random and meaningless dialogue. That's not paying homage to her.

Comment

Like most, I think TPTB got the ending to Lana's involvement in the series just so, so wrong. However, Lana was a very important player for 7 seasons and, like it or not, was a big part of the Clark journey. I thought Toyman's nod was appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎