No announcement yet.

Lana Lang...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana Lang...

Toyman mentioned Lana in this ep and her sacrifice...I thought this was great and it made me happy.

I just wish they had brought in Kristin for something before the end in regards to Lana. I miss her.

This is the second episode Lana has been mentioned, the first was Homecoming. It's kind of nice that even though we won't see her in real life, we at least know the characters didn't forgot about her.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
      Toyman mentioned Lana in this ep and her sacrifice...I thought this was great and it made me happy.

I just wish they had brought in Kristin for something before the end in regards to Lana. I miss her.
      Hey Matthew.

I kinda liked the mention too. It's nice to see she was mentioned again before the finale.

Comment

I still to this day don't see how she "sacrificed" herself. It's not like she died. Nothing was stopping her from going out and finding a cure

Comment

personally havent cared much for lana character in yrs. But it was a nice nod to what he has done.

Comment

i too am glad they gave her a mention. it's only right that she as an original member of the cast get some kind of acknowledgement. she's kind of been she-who-shall-not-be-named this season. not saying we need lana drama. just a little recognition and closure on that chapter. that i feel everyone deserves for the end of a series.

Comment

Still no explanation as to WHY she wasn't there in Pandora to FIGHT Zod??? She would have been the ultimate weapon against the Kandorians

Does she even save people? Does she still have powers... green K in her system?

It seems useless to me for them to just casually mention her UNLESS the show is actually going to address what happened to her AND where she is right now?!

Just saying "she's not coming" and that she "sacrificed" for Clark... really... the PTB should just RESOLVE the super-powered Lana issue, even without KK coming back. It's THEIR show and I think it is THEIR responsibility to conclude that. Lana Lang being more powerful than the future Superman is UNacceptable, imho

Comment

Yeah I actually kinda liked how they refered to the past atleast once in Smallville it was a nice reminder that the other characters did exist before

Comment

Lana... UGH..!
                  MOD EDIT
                  Last edited by Vergon6; 05-06-2011, 10:39 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10-baiting/unnecessary. If you disagree and dislike the character, do so respectfully

Comment

I didn't like being reminded of the Lana arc, as I had many issues with it. However, it did make some sense to include a reference to it since Toyman first appeared in "Requiem".

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                      I didn't like being reminded of the Lana arc, as I had many issues with it. However, it did make some sense to include a reference to it since Toyman first appeared in "Requiem".
                      Same here

In my ideal world all that kryptonite killed her and she's now a puddle of green goo that's why she never helped them fight the kandorians and has pretty much disappeared from the face of the earth

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                        Ya, I didn't like that part of it either. But it was still nice to hear a mention before they wrap up the series.

Comment

She kinda made a sacrafice as far as not being with clark. But I give more credit to clark because he is the one who pushed her. Saying that she "has too". So yeah, he's the one who made more of the sacrafice IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rianna
                            Same here

In my ideal world all that kryptonite killed her and she's now a puddle of green goo that's why she never helped them fight the kandorians and has pretty much disappeared from the face of the earth
                            Goo? I would rather they find a way to make her "normal" than be killed off and forgotten.

Originally posted by tbird4u
                            She kinda made a sacrafice as far as not being with clark. But I give more credit to clark because he is the one who pushed her. Saying that she "has too". So yeah, he's the one who made more of the sacrafice IMO.
                            We aren't talking about Clark or who gets credit for what though...atleast I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun

We aren't talking about Clark or who gets credit for what though...atleast I am not.
                              Never said you were, but this thread is about the lana mention tonight, and that was part of the mention. Her sacrafice.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎