No announcement yet.

Clois Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordOnox
    So instead of getting flight, or the suit, or Lex returning, we get... THAT???!!! AHHHH.

I know....not crazy about it!!!

Comment

Well we all know that she ends up at the wedding. I just hope it's not a dream. Well of course it isn't. Smallville would never end the series that way. Would they?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
        I'm royally pissed at the ending.

I get it, I mean sure I understand that Lois is buckling under the pressure, that makes sense.

But COME ON! We have the pictures of the wedding, we've seen it, we KNOW it is going to happen. So why end the episode like that? It's pointless, ridiculous and means we won't get the time to actually have Lois work her issues out.

UGH!
        They made the episode before we got the pictures......

Comment

Deja vu of a weepy Margot Kidder, right before a mind-wipe kiss.....

Comment

Just because we see pics of the wedding doesn't mean the ceremony ends with I DO

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
              So instead of getting flight, or the suit, or Lex returning, we get... THAT???!!! AHHHH.
              more drama??

no darkseid, lex,flight,suit.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny j
                i'm stunned, speechless and wow i dont know what to say. i couldnt even enjoying the finale promo.
                I couldn't because of the words 'finale.' They're so good I don't want them to stop.

Comment

I hope that Clark pulls out all the stops next week to prove to Lois that he is stronger with her than without her. She needs to see that she is not his weakness.

Comment

wait....WHAATTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT:

Alright, deep reassuring breaths,Valerie. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. It's really not all that bad.
                    Last edited by LoisforPresident; 05-06-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

The wedding is going to happen. This is just for the drama effect.

Comment

Originally posted by onebighottie
                        Well we all know that she ends up at the wedding. I just hope it's not a dream. Well of course it isn't. Smallville would never end the series that way. Would they?!
                        Its Smallville..... anything is possible, I mean even Pa Kent is going to be there!

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                          I hope that Clark pulls out all the stops next week to prove to Lois that he is stronger with her than without her. She needs to see that she is not his weakness.
                          I'm pretty sure he will.

*clutches TV Guide pic to chest with big cheesy grin*

Comment

Crappy ending for the last episode before the finale. Wish there was more of a build up we all know they will get married and i havnt even read the spoilers for next weeks episode. I would be shocked if they dont get married next week.

Would of been better to end the show with a glimpse of lex in a bubble or something, now that would be a good cliff hanger.
                            Last edited by trekkie; 05-06-2011, 06:09 PM. Reason: added more

Comment

i had i feeling this would happen but i got to say that i'm not happy with it. I thought it was a cheap and unnecessary trick. Not to mention unnecessry angst either.
                              but, since i'm not one of the PTB what can i do about it?? hehehe

Comment

Oh no they won't get married now!!!

Yeah right. If anybody buys that I've got a bridge for sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎