Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really realistic that Oliver can throw around Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really realistic that Oliver can throw around Clark?

Yeah, I was really like wtf? Clark's like 220 pounds and Oliver can just throw him around like that. Don't you guys think that's a bit too much?

Oliver's pretty strong. It doesn't take super-strength to lift 200 lbs. Besides, he can use that weight against him. Besides, maybe the gravity in the Phantom Zone is different, so they weigh less?

Comment

Oliver isn't that much smaller than Clark and he is a better trained fighter...

Comment

Haha Clark is weak. Of course Oliver could throw Clark around. Not in slow motion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
          Yeah, I was really like wtf? Clark's like 220 pounds and Oliver can just throw him around like that. Don't you guys think that's a bit too much?
          Oliver is a superhero. Of course it isn't too much.

Comment

who knows and cares it was sexy.

Comment

As I've said before that since Clark has no powers in the Phantom Zone, Oliver has training in weapons and martial arts than Clark.

Comment

Clark wasn't giving it his all since it was Clark's plan for Ollie to defeat him. I still can't understand why Ollie would stick Clark in the gut. I think a slash would have worked just as good as long as Ollie ended up winning and having Clark at his mercy. I think Clark was even surprised at the spot Ollie chose.

Comment

Lol.... "realistic"

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                    Lol.... "realistic"
                    That "realistic" wound would have killed Clark if he hadn't gotten out of the PZ.

Comment

Not really, but I guess we are supposed to assume it is.

Comment

Oliver can hold his own even if he has no superhuman abilities. Plus Clark had no powers at the PZ so yeah Oliver can kick Clark's ass at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by tessmerceryoubamf
                          Oliver can hold his own even if he has no superhuman abilities. Plus Clark had no powers at the PZ so yeah Oliver can kick Clark's ass at the time.
                          That's true. Oliver's a regular guy, he always has been. While Clark has had super strength, since shortly after his arrival on Earth. Oliver trains regularly and has studied unarmed combat. Clark's gone around for the greater part of his life, usually stonger than anyone he'd meet. He can knock a person out, just by giving them a tap on the head. There's only a small minority, that are of equal or greater strength (and he has of yet, not met them all). So, there's never been any greater justification for him to learn how to fight.

Comment

Of course its possible. A depowered Clark, up against a man who trains constantly to make the most of his available strength precisely because he has no powers.

Oliver has to be able to take on guys bigger than him, because that's what he might have to deal with as Green Arrow. Besides, they are not that different - it's not as if Clark is some hulking wrestler, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by smithy698
                              Of course its possible. A depowered Clark, up against a man who trains constantly to make the most of his available strength precisely because he has no powers.

Oliver has to be able to take on guys bigger than him, because that's what he might have to deal with as Green Arrow. Besides, they are not that different - it's not as if Clark is some hulking wrestler, after all.
                              This. Oliver is a trained fighter. Of course he can take on Clark in a fight. A Clark without superpowers, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎