No announcement yet.

Cas de-Starshipping Dean shows how messed up he is

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cas de-Starshipping Dean shows how messed up he is

I find it very interesting that Cas was able to undo any transformation Eve performed on Dean once he got his powers back. Does this mean he could have turned countless monsters back into humans?

If it does, then it shows how messed up Cas really is, because it means he would rather have them all end up as dead monsters so he could use them once he gains access to Purgatory. It means that Cas could have easily saved those monsters so they could go on to live normal lives, but that he values them more as souls of dead monsters who can power his side in his war against Raphael. Cas is behind the demons who have been rounding up, torturing & killing the monsters since now we know who Crowley's been getting his orders from/working with. And with every dead monster, demon, etc. is another source of energy for Cas to use in his war.

I could just imagine how horrified Sam & Dean will be if it's revealed that Cas was tapping into Sam's soul for energy (much like he did with Bobby's soul in Frontierland) while it was stuck in the cage.

I'm also starting to understand why Cas was so nervous about working with Meg in that episode where he made it look like Crowley died. My guess is he was nervous because he could have encountered demons who may have seen him entering hell & dealing with Crowley & even tapping into Sam's soul for energy. And any such demons could've easily ousted his secret dealings.

He probably could have turned them back, but i doubt he had time to do that when they were all trying to kill them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tylerr
      He probably could have turned them back, but i doubt he had time to do that when they were all trying to kill them lol.
      Well he could have teleported Dean, Sam & Bobby out & gone back to turn the monsters back into humans. But he didn't. He could have done the same to Lenore too but he didn't. His hasty attitude to kill Lenore shows how much he wants those souls.

Comment

Why would he though? Eve made it seem like a monster's soul was more powerful than a human's.

Comment

I thought it was the same rules as turning Vamp. There is a set period of time before it is irreversible.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            Why would he though? Eve made it seem like a monster's soul was more powerful than a human's.
            That may turn out to be true (perhaps even what Death wanted Dean to learn), but I don't think that's what she said. It sounded like she was just pointing out that all the souls Crowley wanted to end up in hell would end up in Purgatory as a result of Eve having every human on Earth turned into "starships". So rather than Crowley getting the power of souls, they would end up in her domain & she'd steal the power that Crowley was seeking since Crowley still doesn't know how to get to Purgatory. Little did she know that it's not Crowley (or at least not only Crowley) who's after them (as I'm 99.999% sure it will be revealed).
            Last edited by xrayvision; 04-30-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Eve wanting the souls to herself? That seems a bit of a stretch, imo, as Eve seemed like she cared for and loved her children as God does with humans.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                I thought it was the same rules as turning Vamp. There is a set period of time before it is irreversible.
                yeah thats what i thought, on top of that deans bloodstream was still full off phoenix ash not saying thats a cure but its bound to have slowed down the transformation

Comment

Eve wanting the souls to herself? That seems a bit of a stretch, imo, as Eve seemed like she cared for and loved her children as God does with humans.
                  Well, I didn't get that vibe mainly because she was happy with the way things were with humans being turned into monsters & other humans (hunters) hunting down some of the monsters. If she was such a loving mother, why would she be happy with any of her monsters being hunted, aside from maybe those like Lenore who were pro-human & disobeyed her?

Comment

Because it's part of natural order. God even created animals and he still wanted the humans to be superior and if need be, hunt down the animals for food. So, I see it as that, which is why Eve brought in natural order. Survival of the fittest. Some hunters die, but also some monsters die, and that's how it works really.

But now, there is a demon who's been torturing the monsters and even the Alphas, which, isn't cool, and a respectable quality that Eve had, imo.

Comment

I think it's cuz he didn't feed. Whatever master rule says that about the vamp cure prolly holds true throughout, and Cas' heaven power is the same as vamp cure. I mean, Dean asked Cas, it's not like it came as a surprise, and surely Dean and Sam would try to rescue everyone.

It was a bit of a Deus Ex Machina, but hey, that's gonna happen from time to time.

Comment

Because it's part of natural order. God even created animals and he still wanted the humans to be superior and if need be, hunt down the animals for food. So, I see it as that, which is why Eve brought in natural order. Survival of the fittest. Some hunters die, but also some monsters die, and that's how it works really.

But now, there is a demon who's been torturing the monsters and even the Alphas, which, isn't cool, and a respectable quality that Eve had, imo.
                        Well for me, God doesn't mind the humans hunting animals because he created both of them & gave humans dominion over them. But I'm guessing God doesn't like it when demons (something Lucifer created) kill humans & hunters and the same for when Eve's monsters do the same to His creations. For me, Eve's monsters & Lucifer's demons are a disruption to the natural order, which God defines since He knows how everything turns out. Sure, His plan (the ultimate destiny that God always knew would happen since inmy opinion He knew about the disruption of the Apocalypse before it happened) takes into account monsters killing humans, but in the end there will be a purpose for it.

Another reason why I think of the natural order the way I do, is that demons & monsters are abominations of God's creation (humans). Demons have been confirmed as being human souls that got twisted & tortured in hell. Monsters on the other hand---even the alphas---I think were also once humans & were created when Eve messed around with a bunch to create her first alphas. Over time, their bloodline thinned out & they became weaker than the alphas of each. If the monsters are not traceable to humans who would have become the alphas of each monster type, then those would be the first forms of life that weren't created by God. I think even reapers were created by God since I don't see Death creating life (the reapers themselves) since his purpose is the opposite of life. This is where my perspective comes from & is opinion based since nothing has been confirmed about Eve actually creating forms of life herself yet other than her ability to warp humans into monsters like she did in Mommy Dearest.

Comment

well it was never actually stated that Dean was starshipped, Dean only assumed as much, he was only bitten by eve, but if you paid attention in this episode you would have seen that eve never bit anyone to starship them she simply touched them. The Sherrif nor any of his men, neither the doctors son had bite marks, im pretty sure Dean would have noticed a gaping bite mark on the doctors son if this was the case.
                          im pretty sure eve only physically damaged him and didnt starship him and it was this physical damage that was healed by Cas.
                          i dont think Cas could un-starship someone even if he wanted to.

Then again as stated in the most recent preview if Dean was starshipped Cas could simply kill him and resurrect him clean.

Comment

Originally posted by dgelwin
                            well it was never actually stated that Dean was starshipped, Dean only assumed as much, he was only bitten by eve, but if you paid attention in this episode you would have seen that eve never bit anyone to starship them she simply touched them. The Sherrif nor any of his men, neither the doctors son had bite marks, im pretty sure Dean would have noticed a gaping bite mark on the doctors son if this was the case.
                            im pretty sure eve only physically damaged him and didnt starship him and it was this physical damage that was healed by Cas.
                            i dont think Cas could un-starship someone even if he wanted to.

Then again as stated in the most recent preview if Dean was starshipped Cas could simply kill him and resurrect him clean.
                            Well, if Cas has the power of a lower level archangel like Gabriel (as opposed to higher level ones like Michael & Lucifer), then it may be possible.

For me, I'm assuming that he was starshipped since he refused to take the deal Eve presented him and I don't know why else she would bite him, even though she starshipped the others by just touching them & didn't bite them (something I definitely noticed). I'd say it was a device used by the producers to get the phoenix ash into her system. Perhaps she wanted him to feel pain while starshipping him so that even as a starship he would remember the pain & obey her rather than straying like other children of hers, like Lenore, did.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎