Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Hartley directing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved every bit of Dominion. Justin was amazing and I stopped breathing while watching the Clark/Oliver. The effects were very well done.

Comment

i didnt see any problems with justin's direction and really you cant compared a few dam fight scenes/slomo stuff to snyder. snyder has said in various interviews he is going in a different directorial style for superman.

Comment

I thought there were a few too many cuts to slow-mo, but otherwise I thought everything was great.

Comment

I LOVED it; thought Justin did a great job, especially with this being his first directing job.

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
            I thought he did a great job, especially with this being his first go at it

ITA!

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
              I thought there were a few too many cuts to slow-mo, but otherwise I thought everything was great.
              I think the slo-mo is written into the script and I liked it but I guess it isn't for everyone.

Comment

I really loved Justin directing. Really. After years hoping for that, finally, and worth it. Wish he had directed before on the show : )

Comment

Very good.
                  I like the fight scenes and the takes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
                    Per JH interview, this episode was not only influenced by the 300 but used their props.

I thought it was some of the best fighting Smallville ever had.

Now, I didn't care for the blood slow-mo splatter but I thought it was a good gladiator homage.

I thought Justin did superbly.
                    Agree.
                    For justin first time he knock out the park

Comment

I thought it was a steller job!! He knows how to direct action! he did good!

GREAT JOB JUSTIN!!!

Comment

I think was a great job, I loved the fight scene, pretty well done!

Comment

I liked a lot. Pretty well done episode for me, most better than the most of this season.

Comment

I think JUSTIN DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!! The ep was gold!

Comment

I thought of 300 and gladiator but I still liked the action. More action is better than no action. good job for a directorial debut

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan

That's what it reminded me of.
                                Me too

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡