No announcement yet.

Lines you wished were in the episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelly1142
    Well since Tess' apologies were apparently in offscreenville, then I would say Lois' probably was too given that they were working together the three weeks Clark and Oliver were gone.

Plus, I think Tess knew she wasn't in any actual danger, she didn't act scared for her life, she knew Lois wasn't going to use the gun, she was just upset. Whereas Tess kidnapped Lois and invaded her brain. I think it's a tad different situation.
    I wasn't comparing the situations. Nor have I said that Tess was an angel towards Lois last season or Season 8. That being said, we tend to forget that Tess helped Clark save Lois twice this season. In Isis and Ambush. And she tried to protect her from CL in Luthor, but that sadly blew up in her face. It doesn't wash away what she did to Lois in the past, but imo Tess shouldn't be eternally accountable for those actions since she has tried to make up for them on multiple occasions.

Anyway, the apology was probably given offscreen, although with Lois saying that she got Tess to reconsider, I am not sure if she ever apologized. Nonetheless, my point in this thread, is that I wanted to see it onscreen. Just like I wanted to see Conner's apology to Lois onscreen in Scion.
    Last edited by costas22; 05-01-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Lois: Well, of course you lost contact with the Phantom Zone, Tess! FYI: Internet Explorer 9 doesn't work on Windows XP.

Comment

Clark: "OUCH!! Oliver!!! The plan was to PRETEND to fight eachother! PREEETEND to hurt me!!"

Clark: "Tess, can you here me now?"
        Tess: static
        Clark:"Can you her me now?"
        Clark: "Can you her me now?"
        Clark:"Can you her me now?"
        Oliver: "I told you guys to go with Verizon."

Comment

Oliver to Zod: Are you not entertained!?

Zod: No.

*Oliver spins around and stabs Clark*

Oliver: Are you not entertained now?

Zod: You *****! I told you to fight Kal-El! Not kill him!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
            Oh, I remember them quite well. I also remember Tess being nothing but very friendly towards Lois in Patriot, Icarus and Fortune and Lois being fine with it. So I take it that Tess has apologised. Now it was Lois' turn. Just like it was in Beacon imo.
            well since Tess' apology was in offscreensville I guess Lois' can be too...

besides if they were to have that conversation it should go something like this:

Lois: "Hey uhhh Tess about that pointing a gun at you thing"
            Tess: "It's fine Lois we all did what we thought was right."
            Lois: "Yeah but, I wouldn't have really shot you."
            Tess: "Yes you would have."
            Lois: "Okay if you were betraying us all, sure but it would have been a wound not a kill shot!"
            Tess: "... Thanks?"
            Last edited by borednow; 05-06-2011, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Clark: Zod what the hell you doing here, your suppose to be long gone
              Zod: Yeah they hauled me off to the Phantom zone. They thought my life would be miserable but I'm enjoying myself.
              How where you able to open the protol?
              Zod: Clark we are brothers
              Clark: are you freaking kidding me. Your Jor-el son to. No this mean Davis was my newphie.
              Zod: hahaha, nah i just got your DNA, you remember when you gave me your blood. Would have been cool if we were brothers for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                I was just watching a clip of Robot Chicken

Superman: "Kneel before my rod"
                I had only seen a couple of clips before. I just viewed that one and two other Superman-related clips and I'm still laughing.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                Lois: Well, of course you lost contact with the Phantom Zone, Tess! FYI: Internet Explorer 9 doesn't work on Windows XP.
                You mean Chloe didn't set a precedent of using non-MS browsers?

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Lois to Tess, after putting down the gun: "Oh, and if you so much as think about sex with Clark, I won't go so easy on you next time."

Tess: "What, are you going to shoot every other eligible woman on this show too?"

Lois says nothing but gives her a chilling look that means "Damn right!"

----- Added 34 Minutes later -----

Clark arrives home and spots Lois across the apartment, only to see Justin Bieber walk out of the bedroom wearing Clark's Neo Blur jacket and nothing else. He glowers at Justin. "You little pipsqueak, I'll teach you to stop going after older women." He whooshes off and returns in his current Blur gear, bringing Selena Gomez. Spotting Justin and Lois, Selena storms up and knees him in the groin. "The Blur told me the whole story," she says as Justin collapses to the floor in pain. I can't believe you not only cheated on me, but went out with me only because Disney paid you to be part of a teen pop idol breeding experiment."
                Last edited by Carstonio; 05-07-2011, 12:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Zod to Oliver: *feels his chest* How did you get rid of my crest?

Comment

Tess: "Lane, you crazy *****! Put the gun down!"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎