Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Oh and does anyone know what the name of the song that was playing on the diner jukebox when Cas and Crowley met was? I'm so curious!
    "Miracles" by Jefferson Starship.

Comment

i love that bobby was finally invite for the fight, he never goes with them. the four of them are perfect <3

Comment

thank you so much for the song info! And that's very apropos!

Comment

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Having Dean, Sam, Bobby, and Castiel in the same episode working together was a treat. Especially Dean's pride in how Sam killed Gordon. It makes me smile every time.

I was shocked that Cas was so heartless about killing Lenore. I think they were trying to prepare us the entire episode about Castiel going bad. Even in the diner, Cas's hand ray to kill all the Starships was reminescent of the burning light Lillith and Sam Hain used.

My only complaint is that if Cas shouts to everyone to close their eyes and Sam, Dean, and Bobby have time to do it, why don't the Starships close their eyes? I though Eve said they were intelligent.

9/10

Comment

Originally posted by Eurynome
            My only complaint is that if Cas shouts to everyone to close their eyes and Sam, Dean, and Bobby have time to do it, why don't the Starships close their eyes?
            I see this a lot in movies and TV. The hero or whoever yells for his band of heroes to shut their eyes or duck and they do and the bad guys (who obviously hear/heard him/her) don't. And you just go "are these people stupid?" I mean, if I were in a situation like that and I heard Cas yell "Cover your eyes" I would have done it.

Comment

Not much I can add to this discussion. I think most of what I would say has already been covered. I was terribly annoyed by the end of Eve and was thinking that it was too easy. I figured since she went out too quick, it had to have been a ruse and I was, like others, waiting for her to get up at the diner when they went back to clean up. It's disappointing really. I hate saying it, but I really strongly believe they just don't know how to write for the female characters. They get one in there, and then just snub them out in a heartbeat or turn them and then snub them out. Like this was Eve, mother of All and upon their first meeting, she gets tricked and killed? Seems off to me. Lucifer went out with more hoopla than that, as did Azazel and Lillith even, but the mother of all gets gauded into taking the ashes, because Dean wouldn't relent? I don't know, seems hokey to me. I am really hoping that they bring her back and it was some kind of ruse. Just like we thought Crowley was gone.

And on that topic, I am glad he's back. He's one of the more charismatic baddies we've had in awhile. I was pretty disappointed he was gone and he also went out fairly easily now that you think of it. He didn't hide his bones very well? Come on. I'm disappointed I didn't really pick up on that when it aired.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎