Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mommy Dearest" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't they put Lenore in Bobby's panic room where they put Sam?

Comment

Ruh Roh. Not good.

Comment

Who had the Crowleys death was faked and was after souls? Because I remember seeing it here, and they were dead on, great theory.

Comment

I knew it!!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by HowardFilms
          Who had the Crowleys death was faked and was after souls? Because I remember seeing it here, and they were dead on, great theory.
          Me. I've been theorizing that those 2 are very close partners and that Castiel now has the power of an archangel and created a bogus Crowley. I even clarified in a thread last week that Castiel is the one who resurrected Sam minus the soul because a soul trapped in a cage would be like a nuclear reactor for Crowley & Castiel to use for whatever they're planning. And my guess is that Castiel's plan is to gain access to Purgatory so he could use the monster souls in his war against Raphael's forces.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

so it seems mark shepard was filming a scene for sn since crowley is alive

Comment

wow...that was sad and disgusting

Comment

but so freaking awesome

Comment

If only you believe.... San Francisco...

Comment

Yeah, props xray. I have to admit I was very skeptical. Awesome, awesome call.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                      Yeah, props xray. I have to admit I was very skeptical. Awesome, awesome call.
                      Thanks. It's stuff like this that I always want to happen in Smallville, but it never does. Like in tonight's Smallville episode, I wanted to actually see the merging of the Zods and have it happen as a result of the evil Brainiac's return, which I even gave a very detailed explanation to (which wouldn't need to be as detailed had they brought him back in that episode).

Thankfully, in Supernatural stuff like this did happen. After seeing Swan Song, I recommended a plot where Sam returned without a soul while his soul was in Lucifer's cage with the 2 archangels being punished and being turned into a demon by Michael and becoming Michael's first demon like Lilith was Lucifer's first; then Sam's demon soul would eventually merge with his body, which would break the one & only new seal on the cage, which would be something like "when he who has turned by the obedient son becomes one with his vessel, then so shall Earth & realm of despair" so that the new Apocalypse would begin with 2 devils. The soulless Sam did happen, but not the rest, but that was cool enough for me.

I just hope what Death told Dean about digging reveals something really interesting & that it wasn't just that souls are used for energy/power.

Comment

Xray made some good points and I think its about Crowley still wanting purgatory and Cas wanting to defeat Raphael. Cas and Crowley have been powering up with souls with each others help. That explains why Cas seems more powerful these days. Now whether they both plan on double crossing each other is anyone's guess... Crowley seems like the one to do so. It does seem like a nice twist yet it still seems rather repeative angel/demon crap. Why they couldn't have made Eve more powerful or interesting is beyond me. They had a good chance to make the show fresh again. I hope this partnership has enough twists to keep the show interesting! Maybe

Comment

They finally did something with Eve. She actually came off as formidable in this episode, and they off her! And it was done way too easy for my tastes. Clever, but too easy.

That's my only complaint about the episode.

Comment

I agree with Kar. Way too easy for my taste. They built her up like she's going to be the next big thing, and she gets 15min of total air time come on!!!!!
                            Wanted to see way more of Eve. I wll admit that the Crowly twist is a great idea,(Great call by Xray) but I thought that could have been the cliff hanger for the end of the season and build the story next season. For the most part I think this season Big Bad has been some what of a flop

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎