No announcement yet.

Amy Adams as Lois Lane

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delfina
    And Kevin Costner as Jonathan Kent is creepy.
    The other two, I will give you as a matter of taste. I don't agree, but it is what it is. It's this one I don't understand... literally. I don't understand how you mean casting Costner as JK is "creepy".

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"The Master" actress shares how she picked her Oscar de la Renta dress! Then, listen in to the biggest inspiration for her upcoming Lois Lane role.

Comment

• She'll always be the meteor freak that sucked the fat out a roadkill deer to me.

And the princess from Enchanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
          She'll always be the meteor freak that sucked the fat out a roadkill deer to me.

And the princess from Enchanted.
          Well it just shows her range of acting skills doesn't it? 4 Oscar nominations within 7 years is one heck of a run.

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about Amy Adams in this role... Olivia Wilde would have been an awesome choice, but I guess we'll have to wait and see the movie first.

Comment

• Amy is perfect. I think Olivia Wilde would have been awful, never cared much for her as an actress. Amy wanted the role bad enough to audition for it in 3 different movies

Comment

• Comment

• Those clips!!!

Comment

• People always forget her episode of Smallville!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                      People always forget her episode of Smallville!
                      Do they? I've seen statements condemning her as Lois Lane simply because of that episode.

Comment

• I'm not counting fan sites or random internet posters, I mean people doing these interviews.

Comment

• I'm on the fence so I'll try and hold an opinion until I see the movie. I like Amy but I think she's a little too 'cutesy' in both looks and acting for Lois Lane. But I guess just as long as it wasn't Kristin Stewart I'm happy hahaha...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginx
                            I'm on the fence so I'll try and hold an opinion until I see the movie. I like Amy but I think she's a little too 'cutesy' in both looks and acting for Lois Lane. But I guess just as long as it wasn't Kristin Stewart I'm happy hahaha...
                            Not watched The Fighter or The Master? I think you'll see a whole different side of her in those movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
                              Not watched The Fighter or The Master? I think you'll see a whole different side of her in those movies.
                              Nope I haven't seen either of those but I'm open to suggestions - I'll check them out

Comment

• Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                                I'm not counting fan sites or random internet posters, I mean people doing these interviews.
                                Ah. That makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎