No announcement yet.

This sounds alright

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sounds alright

This show sounds pretty cool, i hope the wb at least gives it a chance.

What is it?

Comment

From K-Site:

Based on the suspenseful and action-packed graphic novel franchise, "Global Frequency" marks the dramatic television debut of successful producer Mark Burnett ("Survivor," "The Apprentice"). The Global Frequency is an independent, illegal, covert intelligence agency determined to prevent international politics from undermining the security of the global community. Led by the former NSA agent Miranda Zero, GF is everywhere and nowhere – and it's mankind's best defense against everything that occurs outside our peripheral vision. This marvel of brains and machinery is hacked into every satellite, mainframe, cell phone and database across the globe. With the help of her central command dispatcher, the feisty but brilliant Aleph, Zero is just a phone call away from tapping anyone anywhere to volunteer their skills to help save the world. GF's newest "recruit," suspended cop Sean Ronin, is paired with introverted Kate Finch, a mastermind of the scientific inner workings of the covert network. The most original conspiracy saga since "The X-Files," "Global Frequency" shows us that one person can make a difference in the battle against the dangers of the modern world. From Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. and Cloudbreak Entertainment with writer/executive producer John Rogers (upcoming film "Catwoman," "The Core") and director Nelson McCormick ("Alias," "Third Watch").

Comment

I'll give it a shot if it gets picked up. It sounds kind of interesting.

Comment

Yep, it does sound pretty interesting. I hope Canada gets it too.

By the way, our newspaper, The Vancouver Sun, quoted some of that K-Site stuff. I had a good grin when I read it.

Comment

What did it say?

Comment

Wow, this does sound cool. I'm always up for espionage type things.

Comment

Yeah I cant wait for it. Sounds right up my alley.

Comment

same here....i will definitely be tuning in granted it is picked up by the network, or is it a definite thing already?

Comment

I spent most of last night following filming of the pilot on Cordova Street in Downtown vancouver, was pretty interesting to see how it all gets done!
                    Not a fast process though

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎