Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booster doesn't know what Clark's Hero Name is?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booster doesn't know what Clark's Hero Name is?

Clark doesn't become Superman until the 26th century - confirmed!

That's because he fell into a plothole SO DEEP it took that long for him to fly (or superspeed) out of it..!

Comment

He knew but he didn't want to give it right away so he gave Clark a hint!!..

Comment

I think he knew but he didn't want to tell. He messed up the timeline and revealing Clark's super name would have messed it even more.

Comment

yeah.. I took it that he knew hence the thrown in S /super comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ragius
            Clark doesn't become Superman until the 26th century - confirmed!

If SV went on till then, thats probably what would happen

I agree he probably just didnt want to tell him, but give a hint

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17
              This.

Comment

He know but wasn't allowed to tell.
                Just like the heros from the episode Legion, if they tell something before it comes to pass they can change the future.

I loved the classic line, no tights, no flights, are we sure we have the right guy.

Comment

Originally posted by smallv17
                  I'm going with this.

But to be honest, it strains my suspension of disbelief that no has thought of the name Superman yet. Lana said Superman in the very first episode of the series, Jimmy called him a Super-Guy, Carter mentioned Nietschze's concept of the Ubermensch, Clark wears a big "S" on his chest...

Hmmm... What begins with an "S" and describes what he can do...? Hmmm...

One of the biggest drawbacks of dragging out a series for ten years is it makes everyone look stupid and incompetant.

But whatever... I guess I can overlook this one.

Comment

Yeah he probably knew just didn't want to say and mess up the timeline

Comment

He gave Clark a headstart on the name change, but if he told Clark what his name was his future would have been altered more. The name Superman does exist in the future as we saw in Homecoming, but Clark doesn't see the headline nor should he do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod

But to be honest, it strains my suspension of disbelief that no has thought of the name Superman yet. Lana said Superman in the very first episode of the series, Jimmy called him a Super-Guy, Carter mentioned Nietschze's concept of the Ubermensch, Clark wears a big "S" on his chest...

One of the biggest drawbacks of dragging out a series for ten years is it makes everyone look stupid and incompetant.

Everyone who knows Clark is the Blur understands that there is no letter "S" on his shield; it appears like an "S" but it's only a coincidence. The general public undoubtedly does think it's an "S".
                        Even though Lois knows this, she probably will be the one to give the name to Clark, pointing out that everyone thiks it's an "S". Be funny, though, if Lex gives the name as a point of derision, and Clark adopts it as a mark of hope (which seems to be a running theme for him as a reason to be a costumed superhero).

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
                          I'm going with this.

Sometimes Clark is a bit slow to take a hint,or maybe he doesn't want to call himself Superman until he can FLY.

Comment

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
                            Everyone who knows Clark is the Blur understands that there is no letter "S" on his shield; it appears like an "S" but it's only a coincidence. The general public undoubtedly does think it's an "S".
                            Even though Lois knows this, she probably will be the one to give the name to Clark, pointing out that everyone thiks it's an "S". Be funny, though, if Lex gives the name as a point of derision, and Clark adopts it as a mark of hope (which seems to be a running theme for him as a reason to be a costumed superhero).
                            I also think it will be Lois to give him the name, but yeah it would be weird if they had Lex do it instead.

Comment

Didn't Clark see the headline in the future DP in the newsstand? ("Homecoming" right?) The one that said "Superman Saves The Day!" ? He'd really be a bit of a dim bulb not to figure it out from that.....maybe it was just for us to see and not him. And on a side note I love how the new bumbling Clark was dressed just like future Clark in the elevator....it's all coming together.....perhaps slower than we might have hoped for, but it's coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎