No announcement yet.

Ron Troupe!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Troupe!!!

Wow...very quick cameo at the beginning...it wasn't what i thought he'd look like though...but i guess thats how it goes....Thoughts?
    Last edited by MrsLoisKent; 04-22-2011, 11:41 PM.

I'm not from U.S and is the second time someone mentions Ron Troupe so i was wonder if someone could tell me what is it.

Comment

I'm glad they put him in that quick little cameo, it was awesome. I love when they put characters in like that, it brings more of the DC world to life.

Comment

That was cool they showed him.

Originally posted by readhead
        I'm not from U.S and is the second time someone mentions Ron Troupe so i was wonder if someone could tell me what is it.
        Are you asking who Ron Troupe is? He was the guy Clark bumped into in the beginning of the episode. In the Superman comics Ron Troupe is a fellow journalist at the DP and who marries Lucy, Lois sister.
        So Clark & Lois just bumped into Lois future brother-in-law in the episode and didn't even know it.

Comment

All I could think of when I saw him was that he was on the canadian show Edgemont the same one KK starred in. lol

Comment

Oh your right no wonder he looked familiar lol! It was nice to see his little cameo...hopefully we get to see him in the finale.

Comment

and Steve Lombard

was mentioned as having moved to the Daily Star. Steve was the sportscaster in the comics in the 70s (and 80s?) - he unwittingly helped Clark to be bumbling and was always full of himself, much the same way that Booster Gold is.

Comment

Originally posted by ChloeFan09
                All I could think of when I saw him was that he was on the canadian show Edgemont the same one KK starred in. lol
                Haha! I thought the same thing!
                I didn't know whe Ron Troupe was... but now that I do, that cameo was flippin' awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
                  That was cool they showed him.

Are you asking who Ron Troupe is? He was the guy Clark bumped into in the beginning of the episode. In the Superman comics Ron Troupe is a fellow journalist at the DP and who marries Lucy, Lois sister.
                  So Clark & Lois just bumped into Lois future brother-in-law in the episode and didn't even know it.
                  Thanks!!

Comment

credit: http://ckents.tumblr.com/

it was great to see him! this and the Steve Lombard mention made me feel like I was watching a Metropolis tv series

Comment

Ron Troupe,Cat Grant and a Steve Lombard mention! Smallville is truly on the way of becoming a Superman show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rianna

it was great to see him! this and the Steve Lombard mention made me feel like I was watching a Metropolis tv series
                        Hey Clark you just bumped into your brother-in-law!

Nice to see Ron, even though we haven't seen him onscreen he has a history with the show since S8.

Comment

Originally posted by Rianna

Happy dance

Comment

Originally posted by Shootza
                            Hey Clark you just bumped into your brother-in-law!

Nice to see Ron, even though we haven't seen him onscreen he has a history with the show since S8.
                            I didn't know that!

I remember Future Lois mentioned him in "Homecoming" when she was on the phone with Perry White. And speaking of Perry White, he was like the only Daily Planet guy who wasn't mentioned in this episode! (Besides Jimmy )

I kinda wish we could've seen Steve Lombard on this show, though. That would've been fun.

Ron Troupe was awesome, though!

Comment

the fact they spent so much time at the dp made it feel like a superman show

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎