Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Are You Looking Forward To Seeing The Most - Superman or Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kycowgirl92176
    I'm waiting for Superman!! And I don't mean the movie coming out in 2012.

And not the documentary about the Public School system in America

Comment

• None

I just want to see Clark Kent and friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Vergon6
        MOD NOTE: For those who want to vote both, I have added a both option. I hope the OP doesn't mind
        I didn't put "both" because it'd be more interesting as a voter to have to pick one or the other. lol
        Last edited by DEBLAZE; 05-06-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Well since Superman is obviously the last thing on the SV writers minds and last on the priority list and Clarks number 1 destiny in his mind is to marry Lois but the suit doesnt even interest him the slightest and Tom keeps mentioning the last image which screams either a photoshoped shirt rip or a cgi 3 seconds Superman blur (does anyone honestly believe Tom put on the suit??) im voting for Lex.

Comment

• Lex! Cn't wait for him!!

Comment

• after seeing those promos, i am holding a tiny glimmer of hope for the final scene of Smallville being Superman flying in space...a nod to Christopher Reeve and an iconic ending!

Comment

• Clark has overstayed his welcome with me for about five seasons now. Becoming Superman at this point doesn't erase all the Dithering Idiot of the past.

So my vote is for Lex! For sure. Return of The Bald Sexy is long overdue!

Comment

• I think I'd be more excited at Superman if he weren't going to be wearing that terrible Superman Returns costume. As it is I am really excited at the return of Lex Luthor. I don't think I realized how much I missed Lex until news of MR's return was announced.

Comment

• I want the iconic scene of Superman hovering outside Lex Luthor's window promising that he will always be there to make sure he doesn't step out of line. Kinda like what he said to Toyman in the last episode. Now THAT would be an AWESOME way to end the series with both leads.

Comment

• Superman.

Comment

• Greenseid

Comment

• Superman, it's what's Clarks journey and the story has been all about, for Clark to become, eventually, Superman, and he should be shown in the final episode at least.

Comment

• Hands down Superman.

I'd be a lot more happier if the Darksied plot wasn't happening and we could concentrate on Lex and Clark/SM. It would then leave alot more time for Clark becoming Superman and donning the suit and those tights (oh yes please Mr Superman). They should show Clark donning those tights for at least 30 minutes excluding commercials....

Comment

• Depends.

If see Clark become Superman--wearing the suit, taking the Superman name, then it's him.
                              I'll even settle for the iconic ripping open his white dress shirt to reveal the Superman shirt in the very lasr scene.

Now, failing that, it's Lex. Show hasn't been the same since Rosenbam left.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎