Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music of "Booster" (Did you hear that Superman music?)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music of "Booster" (Did you hear that Superman music?)

You guys catch the subtle Superman chords each time a superman reference was mentioned or seen? Pretty cool.

I thought so too.

Comment

Makes me

Comment

Originally posted by Superfreakon
        You guys catch the subtle Superman chords each time a superman reference was mentioned or seen? Pretty cool.
        Yeah, but actually they have done it since about season 8. Especially in the first epi of season 8 they had "superman" like music with stronger chords then in any past seasons. I noticed that after Al and Miles left.

Comment

Not this obvious though. They are pushing the character to the front now. Finally.

Comment

The music that caught me was Booster's stage show with his bimbettes....it was pretty much the 1970's song "Hocus Pocus" from the band Focus...check it out, you'll hear what I mean.

Comment

That Booster music was sooo over the top.

Comment

everything about Booster is over the top, but thats the point and why I loved it lol

and yea the Hocus Pocus song does have the same rift very very cool

Comment

Originally posted by Superfreakon
                  I just didn't hear it....

Damn, does this mean I have to watch it again??

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎