Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booster Gold spin-off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

the actor who played Booster was really great in this roll..it was a pleasure watching him act...when Clark told him that there was a hero inside him but he didn`t see it yet, you can see the glint of tears in his eyes...he did many emotions and pulled them all off wonderfully (and in closeups)

Comment

Originally posted by coco#1
      the actor who played Booster was really great in this roll..it was a pleasure watching him act...when Clark told him that there was a hero inside him but he didn`t see it yet, you can see the glint of tears in his eyes...he did many emotions and pulled them all off wonderfully (and in closeups)
      Like Jensen Ackles and several other actors that have been on Smallville, he has done great work on Days of Our Lives. There was no doubt in my mind that he would nail this role.

Comment

wouldn't last.

Comment

I would absolutely watch that show. I'm laughing hysterically just thinking about it!

Comment

I like Booster but no... he's better in kinda smile giggle filled roles...

Comment

No.

But I honestly don't think I could handle another show if they went the route of the j0urney of he becomes Booster...(not saying they would go that route...)

And I have to agree I'd be more interested in a GA show than this...

Comment

Originally posted by DeesRyche
                ^ This. But if there somehow was a Booster Gold show, I'd watch it.

Comment

pass on booster, i don't think he has what it takes to carry a series, would love for them to try an aquaman series again, or even flash

Comment

Originally posted by DeesRyche
                    No.

But I honestly don't think I could handle another show if they went the route of the j0urney of he becomes Booster...(not saying they would go that route...)

huh I would much rather see a Booster show than a GA show after what they have done this season to GA...

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by LEX4EVER
                    pass on booster, i don't think he has what it takes to carry a series, would love for them to try an aquaman series again, or even flash
                    Flash yes, Aquaman god no!
                    Last edited by borednow; 04-29-2011, 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I adore the idea of a campy comedy wanna be hero show. There could be a revolving door of real heroes and maybe a sidekick who... has their feet on the ground. I'm thinking of Penny on Inspector Gadget.

I don't know anything about how Booster Gold is in the comics. But it's the comedy combined with action and Booster's smarmy, wonderful self that would make it fun IMO. I'd watch.

I have no clue what the story arc for a season could be or who the villains would be... or... any of that. And it probably wouldn't last very long.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                        I adore the idea of a campy comedy wanna be hero show. There could be a revolving door of real heroes and maybe a sidekick who... has their feet on the ground. I'm thinking of Penny on Inspector Gadget.

I don't know anything about how Booster Gold is in the comics. But it's the comedy combined with action and Booster's smarmy, wonderful self that would make it fun IMO. I'd watch.

I have no clue what the story arc for a season could be or who the villains would be... or... any of that. And it probably wouldn't last very long.
                        Skeets is his side kick. And okay i would watch that... even if the joke got old after a while...

Comment

I think you could get a lot out of the time travel aspect. How it would benefit Booster in knowing the future, how it would backfire, cause problems etc. There could be many variations of the Terminator scenario. The fun would come from Booster trying to convince people why something should be done/undone etc. He could meet people from his lineage. Or there could be that awesome surprise twist with Skeets like in 52.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎