Television Ratings for "Booster"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it actually preempted by sports anywhere big or were people just watching them on another channel? If it was preemptions, that means the numbers will likely go down from this. Weather outages shouldn't affect the final ratings since no one was watching their TV to get counted in the over nights.

For a second half of the season episode, this isn't too bad. I'd say this is a normal / to be expected rating.

Comment

More than Easter Weekend, the NBA Playoffs hurt Smallville

Teams from L.A., New York and Boston played last night = less viewers from big markets.
      Yeah, sports give a male demo viewer heavy show like Smallville a hard hit. I remember Green Arrow's debut was up against the freaking 7th game of the National League championship So it posted a lower rating than it would've normally gotten, but no fault of Justin Hartley who is a great Green Arrow. Bad timing sucks, but next week shouldn't have to fight through so much once-a-year competition.

Comment

Kent might have played a part. Casual viewers who tuned in last week having picked up on the hype concerning the last few episodes could have been disappointed. Kent might have been good for hardcore fans, but not perhaps for casual viewers, who might have found it, well, a bit dull

Comment

I wasn't able to watch it live due to Good Friday and it seems there were some blackouts in the midwest due to weather. So it could be a number of reasons. Frankly, I don't care about the ratings anymore, since this is its last season.

Booster was a good episode, does that mean I should watch next week's? I know I'm not going to.

Comment

I think DVR plays a factor in low ratings. Personally, I DVR everything I watch. I start watching about 15 minutes in, so I can fast-forward commercials.

Comment

One of the holiest days of the year for about 80 percent of Americans, Good Friday isn't the best day to show a new episode.

Comment

I think most shows rely on DVD/digital sales a lot more heavily these days, yeah? Ratings aren't what they used to be.

Comment

I wish the ratings were higher (because the episode was truly awesome!) but even I missed Friday night and had to buy it on Itunes Saturday morning

Comment

Originally posted by joesmallville
                    More than Easter Weekend, the NBA Playoffs hurt Smallville

Teams from L.A., New York and Boston played last night = less viewers from big markets.
                    Good point. I was switching the Boston/New York game during commercial breaks, I'd assume I wasn't the only one.

Maybe it'll get a tiny boost in the finals?

Comment

where are all the real fans smallville should be one of the highest rated shows on tv i hate to see such low ratings i've never missed a single epp in 10 seasons and i never seen an epp i didn't like i hate to see it end come on lets make sure that when the last epp happens that it's the highest rated show of the night get the word out to everyone if smallville has to go out then it needs to go out on TOP!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
                        The entire St. Louis market was blacked out due to m
                        Non stop tornado and storm coverage. I would guess that much of the Midwest didn't get to see it. Myself included
                        Thanks I was going to add this. LOL I was a little upset last night. But, considering I live 15 minutes away from the airport (which had a tornado hit it), I got over it since I have no damage. LOL

Comment

Not much I can add to this, but I'm guessing lower ratings due to

1) Easter Weekend--people going out of town.

2) Easter Weekend--people going to church for Good Friday services; some start at 8 PM. Many people who don't go to church go to Easter/Christmas services.

3) The storm that hit the midwest.

4) Booster Gold-- I'm not a huge fan of this character, and I wasn't bummed that I missed the first half of the episode...until I saw the second half. Now I really want to see the whole thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz Fernando
                            And The CW capped off the tired night with veteran Smallville (Viewers: #5, 2.23 million; A18-49: #5, 0.9/ 3), which officially ends with a two-hour episode on May 13, followed by Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 1.97 million; A18-49: #5, 0.9/ 3). Chances are Supernatural will inherit the Friday 8 p.m. hour next season despite its ongoing lackluster performance
                            as usual Smallville is better than Supernatural

Comment

Le sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
                                Not much I can add to this, but I'm guessing lower ratings due to

1) Easter Weekend--people going out of town.

2) Easter Weekend--people going to church for Good Friday services; some start at 8 PM. Many people who don't go to church go to Easter/Christmas services.

3) The storm that hit the midwest.

4) Booster Gold-- I'm not a huge fan of this character, and I wasn't bummed that I missed the first half of the episode...until I saw the second half. Now I really want to see the whole thing...
                                I have a feeling that the lower ratings are because of Good Friday and Easter Weekend, I myself was so busy with working overtime because of Easter coming up that I was unable to watch live.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎