Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRS. QUEEN - Lois & Oliver officially married in Earth 2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRS. QUEEN - Lois & Oliver officially married in Earth 2!

It has now been established that Lois Lane and Oliver Queen married each other in Earth 2.

I have to admit that I'm not too thrilled that TPTB did that, and not because I dislike Lois and Oliver together (they were actually my first ship on Smallville), but because in "Luthor" the writers seemed to have spent a lot of energy having Clark create interference between AWLois and AWOllie. The two didn't even share a kiss. So, I was expecting to return to the AU world and see Lois and Oliver not together.

In addition, they married Lois and then killed Oliver, leaving her a widow. That hardly seems right or fair... As it stands, AWLois has has no Clark Kent of her own (Clark Luthor is more interested in his sister) and Oliver is dead.

Perhaps Lois will meet a certain Richard White at the Daily Planet.

I didn't see issue at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SmileTime
      they married Lois and then killed Oliver, leaving her a widow. That hardly seems right or fair... As it stands, AWLois has has no Clark Kent of her own (Clark Luthor is more interested in his sister) and Oliver is dead.
      I think the only reason they did all of that over there was to illustrate the stark contrast that exists between both worlds. I don't think it's anything more than that. I've always appreciated their alt-U eps.

Comment

So now Lois has officially joined Clark, Lex, Lana, and Chloe in the list of characters that have been married on this show more than once. (Though for Clark and Lois, their 'more than once' will come at the end). For now, Lois married Ollie in Earth 2 and Clark married Alicia (under the influence of red k, but still).

Seems pretty even steven!

Comment

I have to admit that surprised me after that happen between CK and AU Lois on that rooftop in Luthor.
          I guess with CK back in his own world, AU Lois settled for second best and married Ollie.
          She had said to Ollie that if there was a better man out there she had never meet him.

Well on that rooftop she had met a better men and her soul mate but she married Ollie anyway.

Maybe with CL being redeemed Lois and him will get together in the future.

The whole CL being redeemed is hard for me to get by head around.

Or maybe b/c JH was not contracted to be in Kent having AU Lois married and widowed to AU Ollie was a way to explain his absence in the AU World
          Last edited by supercatmom; 04-15-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Well i like cless interaction, but i was just kind of bored with the whole "contrived" thing in the AU. it looks like its true the writers really are obssessed with those two "undeniable chemistry" yes TW & CF has mad chemistry but i think they are cheapening it but forcing and shoving it down in the last dying seconds of the show.

Now as for AU lois & clark being married, i didnt mind at all, Lois & Oliver have always had a more believable chemistry and relationship than Lois & clark imo, and i actually buy them as a couple in love than oliver & chloe ever will be. So yeah a small node to their s6 romance,( what could have been) which i think totally got wasted in the end, totally cool with the whole thing. It cless "romance" i could do without.

Comment

^^ I don't think TW and CF have mad chemistry. If they are all slobbering over each other (see "Luthor") then sure it's "hot" but in this episode with weak writing and useless plots? I saw none of that chemistry. Cless just came across as creepy, flat and boring. But I digress...

Comment

Originally posted by supercatmom
                She had said to Ollie that if there was a better man out there she had never meet him.

Well on that rooftop she had met a better men and her soul mate but she married Ollie anyway.
                Who was she supposed to marry, then? The serial killer? Clark Kent was unavailable to her.

Comment

^^ I don't think TW and CF have mad chemistry. If they are all slobbering over each other (see "Luthor") then sure it's "hot" but in this episode with weak writing and useless plots? I saw none of that chemistry. Cless just came across as creepy, flat and boring. But I digress...
                  Well to me anyway, I'm not talking about their forced romance on the show, as actors and the working relationship they used to have since s8, they had mad chemistry. I just prefer them when they use to interact in the formal way, than what they are doing now.

Comment

I agree I always thought CF and TW had bad chemistry from the start. BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT for me CF has no good chermisty with anyone for me excepy Zod and Lois before season 9 for me. Cless always seemed so forced fake and dry and it has been since season 8 and for me Luthor and kent proved that. I cant believe how boring and stale their scenes were. No amount of kissing can equal chemistry either you have it or not and for me they dont because its to much like Chlark 2.0 forced because it helps fill space.

As for Lollie always had great chermisty imo and i would have thought just because AU lois meet another Clark she should still marry Ollie because she knew him and this CK could never be hers. She had some love in her life even if it was not the soul mate kind.

As for CL i thought after Luther he was in love with Tess but now i think he wanted her because he thought he could trust her and could control her but at the end of the day she was as expendable as anyone else proving he was using her/

I think the point of RWCless is to help Tess she good by working with Clark. having someone like him trust her is s huge step and will help her choose her final path good or bad. Is his influence good enough time will tell. What is sad is that she longs for a man in love with some one else I.E. Lois. On the flip side Clark feels he is helping her and she helps the team. Just my opinion

Comment

CL doesn't love Tess, he like the power he has over her & of course he knows how to play the game. He has the will to kill her & doesn't care. That's not love.

Lois Lane Queen is real & Oliver made her a very rich women. Lois in Earth 2 doesn't have a Clark just as RWLois doesn't have a Clark if CL remains. She can't love a man who goes against everything she believes in. Lois is widow and if CL does get redeemed he as a lot more work to do go get Mrs. Queen to love him enough to for her forgiveness & to win her heart.

Clark Luthor has some serious amends to the world, and the the women who he's destined to love. It's a hard task ahead of him.

As for Tess we always knew she was attached to CK, but she likes the bad boy & respects the good boy. Let be real if Clark wanted you....wouldn't you go for it? I would just to get a taste of it b/c RWTess knows Clark loves Lois deep down, CL just hasn't had the perfect meal of Lois.

CL was ready to keep Lois....he liked what he saw & felt with her. His smile was gold, but he just doesn't know how to handle Lois. He can't do the same with Lois as he plays the game with Tess. It's a new ball game with Lois Lane then with Tess Mercer & Clark Luther know that. He had a mission & Tess was the pet, but Lois wasn't ignored, she was candy to deal with later.

Clark Luthor is a most for sure player.... & he's gonna get what he wants & knows how to get.
                      Last edited by Tinyeppy; 04-15-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Personally, I think CF and TW have amazing chemistry. But I agree that Tess' crush on Clark is unnecessary, and their relationship makes me uncomfortable.

Comment

I, for one, was ecstatic to hear that AULois and AUOliver got married . Lollie was my first ship in SV, and I was sad to see them break-up so fast in s6.
                          Although I'm a Cloiser now, I'll always love Lollie too. So, yeah, I loved that AULollie were married .

Comment

I've said this before. This is a world where Ultraman (and hopefully everything else that comes with him) exists. If they cared one bit about paying tribute to the comics in this instance, then Alt-Lois will find her true love in the returned Alexander Luthor of her world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennsen
                              Personally, I think CF and TW have amazing chemistry. But I agree that Tess' crush on Clark is unnecessary, and their relationship makes me uncomfortable.
                              I respectfully disagre about the CF and TW having amazing chemistry but I 100% agree with you about Tess' crush on Clark being unnecessary. The Cless scenes to me are pointless and forced. They also take up too much airtime. I just want to know why the writers waited until the last season to do this?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎