Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where is Martha gonna live when she's done being a senator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A Flawed Fashion
    They cannot sell the farm. They can move out of it, but they can't sell it. There has to be some other way to have them move to Metropolis but keep the farm in the family.
    it looks like they are though

Comment

This just crossed my mind...

In Homecoming, when Clark went to the future, did Lois not mention the barn had all of Clark's random superhero stuff? (Legion ring, journals, kryptonite, the octagonal key). So all of his things would still be in the barn but they don't live there? I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
        It is sad to think the farm will be sold but Martha said she doesn't like coming back there because it reminded her of Jonathan. She gave it to Clark to do what he seems fit. Clark is ready to move on with his life now and dividing himself between two places isn't going to help when he might want to spend more time with Lois or saving people and there is work as a reporter. If Martha isn't going to live there for Clark to visit then it's probably best to sell it.

OK.... gonna throw a HUGE spoiler / speculation out there.... that I will bold out (whatever) regarding this comment.

[SPOILER]I saw a post that said something along the lines of John S. being in the Finale. If that is the case... as CHEESY as it sounds... I could COMPLETELY see TPTB on SV giving us Alt Reality JK being brought here permenantly and parking him on the Farm with Martha.[/SPOILER]

OBVIOUSLY this is pure speculation on my part. But.... could totally see it.

Comment

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
          Well...

While we are getting conversation from CK and LL about selling the farm... I don't think they can or actually will have that happen.

I think the point may be just to say, "Yeah let's move on down (up? over?) to Metropollis."

After all... unless the writer's just simply do not care about their own SV created continuity... In Homecoming Lois SPECIFICALLY asks Clark if the Legion Ring is out at the farm.

So I would hope they would at least think about their own future continuity.

But who knows.
          I'm with you on that! Was just a metaphoric way to say "let's move on..." afterall we all know that Lois and Clark will live in Metropolis. I think they tried to get a full circle with this episode, that all.
          And you're 100% right about the Lois' line from Homcoming

Comment

Originally posted by cathy14
            I'm with you on that! Was just a metaphoric way to say "let's move on..." afterall we all know that Lois and Clark will live in Metropolis. I think they tried to get a full circle with this episode, that all.
            And you're 100% right about the Lois' line from Homcoming

except that was just one possible future...As we have seen regarding time travel before things can and do change

Comment

Already said this in another thread... but what the hell... I'll repeat myself....

I think the point here was to give us the conversation / motivation to move to Metropollis.

I don't think the farm will be sold...

In Homecoming we had Lois SPECIFICALLY ask Clark if the Legion Ring was out at the farm with some of his other stuff, etc.
              Thank you for reminding me. *clutches Homecoming with all of my might*

Maybe that's how Ben Hubbard comes to rent the farm; he approaches them as a renter instead of a buyer when he sees it go on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by DEBLAZE
                This just crossed my mind...

In Homecoming, when Clark went to the future, did Lois not mention the barn had all of Clark's random superhero stuff? (Legion ring, journals, kryptonite, the octagonal key). So all of his things would still be in the barn but they don't live there? I hope I'm wrong.

You're right......Future Clark & Lois mention the farm. They still own the farm. If the writers remember what they wrote b/c we know they like to forget what they create most of the time.

This show has so many plot holes it's unbelievable.

Comment

I find it ironic that the actual family who lives on the farm are selling it too. I hope whoever moves in doesn't change it up too much.

Comment

I probably shouldn't be telling you this but...

Sometime in the next couple of episodes, Martha is asked to leave her post in Washington because someone realized she was never elected. Martha moves back to the farm with Conner, which will lead to the new CW show - "Barnville".

Comment

It would be weird if Shelby had to live in an apartment with Clark and Lois instead of having the whole farm to himself.

Comment

OK.... gonna throw a HUGE spoiler / speculation out there.... that I will bold out (whatever) regarding this comment.

[SPOILER]I saw a post that said something along the lines of John S. being in the Finale. If that is the case... as CHEESY as it sounds... I could COMPLETELY see TPTB on SV giving us Alt Reality JK being brought here permenantly and parking him on the Farm with Martha.[/SPOILER]

OBVIOUSLY this is pure speculation on my part. But.... could totally see it.

Yep....that is what I am seeing too

Comment

He will probably in the end not sell it and give it back to martha.

Comment

Wait - when last seen, AUJonathan was calling on the AUMartha Kent...

Comment

The Kents did sell the farm back in the Silver/Bronze Age continuity. Of course they moved into Smallville and opened a general store afterward.

Comment

Hopefully Martha will return to the farm to grow old

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎