Collapse
No announcement yet.

So..Clark Luthor Flys but Clark Kent can't

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Clark Luthor is Luthor, they're Luthors. They are just smarter. Clark Kent on the other hand, his brain is simply the size of smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
      Clark can't fly he just doesn't do it cause he doesn't really need it. And hasn't had the full need to unlock the power.
      I can't imagine a flightless Superman in suit.

Comment

If Clark wanted to fly, he should of dumped Lois long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
          Why can CL fly but CK can't? He flew into the fortress while CK ran. Again why does everyone else fly?
          He flew. I don't remember seeing him flying, i have to look at that again

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
            If Clark wanted to fly, he should of dumped Lois long ago.
            Uh oh..

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by vantheman77
            I can't imagine a flightless Superman in suit.
            That would be retarted. I don't want his first real flight in the suit. He should have it mastered before he is superman.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kp1984
            He flew. I don't remember seeing him flying, i have to look at that again
            Yeah, he flew into the fortress towards the end when they both went there. CK ran. you see him on the ground and cl in the air. Its really quick.
            Last edited by pjack; 04-15-2011, 08:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

When clark soars, its going to be epic, i can guarentee you that.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                When clark soars, its going to be epic, i can guarentee you that.
                I hope you're right, I will be utterly disappointed in a small 10 sec flight. I want him flying most of the finale.

Comment

That would be retarted. I don't want his first real flight in the suit. He should have it mastered before he is superman.
                  That's why he needs to master flight before he wears the suit. The idea of him flying for the first time when he's in suit is going to make it look like a lightswitch on his part.

I too want to see Clark flying throughout the finale and not in the final moments of it.

Comment

Originally posted by We're Luthors...
                    Great this argument again...

He's going to fly in the end anyway so why bother, even nitpicking it...
                    Good point,Luthor could fly simple as that,nuff said.

Comment

Not only did Clark Luthor fly, but he flew towards the FOS in exactly the same angle that Bizarro did in Persona. Funny how that works.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
                        That's why he needs to master flight before he wears the suit. The idea of him flying for the first time when he's in suit is going to make it look like a lightswitch on his part.

I too want to see Clark flying throughout the finale and not in the final moments of it.
                        Exactly that's whats killing me. He hasn't done it really and I feel it will be a light switch moment. That is dumb. How does it go from falling when Kara tries to help to "I got it!" and is easily flying all over the world. I just think they are going to cheat us for the last time.

Comment

Exactly that's whats killing me. He hasn't done it really and I feel it will be a light switch moment. That is dumb. How does it go from falling when Kara tries to help to "I got it!" and is easily flying all over the world. I just think they are going to cheat us for the last time.
                          That is why we need to see that progression from where Kara tries to teach him in Supergirl to practicing it until he eventually gets it before he wears the suit.

In Kent, they did another flight tease through Clark Luthor. Since Clark Luthor can fly as he was raised by Lionel Luthor, this destroys the notion of embracing his Kryptonian heritage as part of the problem.

Comment

It DOESN'T make sense, it NEVER HAS made sense, it WILL NEVER make sense...

*bangs head against wall*

Oh, WHY do I bother..?

...after all, this is SMALLVILLE. It's NOT SUPPOSED to make any SENSE ! ! ! ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by FanoftheMan
                              We already knew this from Luthor, though.
                              Yeah, this is old news. I have to admit, though. Clark Luthor being able to fly, and Clark Kent still not being able to bothers me more than Bizzaro, Zod, Kara or whoever flying. But I have to remind myself that the reason why Clark hasn't starting flying yet is because of the budget issues and the fact that they want to save it for the finale.

Comment

I dont believe it's cause of budget, I mean he flew on lois and clark. I doubt that their budget was anything close to smallville's.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎