Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

will open when episode airs.
    10 - This episode stole my heart.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This episode had Titanic's fate.
    0%

Another great episode. 10/10.

Comment

Haha wow! That Episode was so "Final Destination"!

It was nice seeing Ellen back

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
        Haha wow! That Episode was so "Final Destination"!
        That was exactly what I was thinking about while watching it.

Looks like the Angel civil war and Purgatory/Souls plots are finally intertwining.

Comment

I loved this episode. The Titanic comments were so clever...I was in stitches. I know people who feel the same way about the movie. The boys were fantastic-they work so well together. It is a great show and it is such a great show to watch when unwinding after a hard day of work.

Loved seeing Samantha again. The Bobby and Ellen story was lovely.

Comment

an alternative ending for the finale epside of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by andyolinyk
              an alternative ending for the finale epside of last season.
              Huh?

Comment

loved the premise being all about Celine. so awesome.

Comment

Entertaining episode. I really liked the premise for the episode, but the execution could have been better in my opinion.

Things I liked: The Titanic-references were fun and clever. I loved how the episode began without us even knowing that it was an alternate universe, until the Mustang. And I loved the small "hints" that it was an alternate universe, like Sam not knowing about the fact that Dean always use scissors in "Rock, Papers, Scissors". And this episode was full of great lines, the "too soon?" part made me laugh out loud. And of course, the fact that they played "My Heart Will Go On" in the episode, lol.

Things I didn't like: The conclusion of the episode. That was the problem with this episode. When Sam & Dean woke up - back in the real world - I felt like it was missing something, to be honest I thought the whole thing felt pretty pointless. Not every episode must serve a major purpuse or anything, but I felt like it maybe didn't have a good enough point to be episode-worthy.

Overall it was an entertaining episode, a cool and challenging premise that they somewhat pulled off, but it was missing it's punchline. I think I have to rewatch this episode before I'll rate it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                    Entertaining episode. I really liked the premise for the episode, but the execution could have been better in my opinion.

Things I liked: The Titanic-references were fun and clever. I loved how the episode began without us even knowing that it was an alternate universe, until the Mustang. And I loved the small "hints" that it was an alternate universe, like Sam not knowing about the fact that Dean always use scissors in "Rock, Papers, Scissors". And this episode was full of great lines, the "too soon?" part made me laugh out loud. And of course, the fact that they played "My Heart Will Go On" in the episode, lol.

Things I didn't like: The conclusion of the episode. That was the problem with this episode. When Sam & Dean woke up - back in the real world - I felt like it was missing something, to be honest I thought the whole thing felt pretty pointless. Not every episode must serve a major purpuse or anything, but I felt like it maybe didn't have a good enough point to be episode-worthy.

Overall it was an entertaining episode, a cool and challenging premise that they somewhat pulled off, but it was missing it's punchline. I think I have to rewatch this episode before I'll rate it.
                    I think the punchline was to give us info in what Cas was doing and that's also a big storyline in this season. And ofc, to inctroduce fate.

Comment

Wow, I really enjoyed this episode. I liked how we got a typical episode, with Ellen coming in and I was like "What the hell?" and than when we found out about the Titanic I was like "Oh that explains it." I also loved the explanation of why the timeline was changed, James Cameron must have pissed his pants, lol. Than to bring them back to the Celine Dion music with Dean's look on his face, like "What the hell is she doing on my radio?"
                      I also loved their use of the Blondie song "One Way Or Another, " it was really weird cause this morning coming home I was listening to the Full Blown Rose cover for the song(which was used in Bride of Chucky).
                      If the show continues like this I really hope we get a Season 7, also can't wait to check out The Animated Series, maybe if there are enough sales we'll get a 2nd season of that

Comment

I loved this episode. Funny, interesting with a cool twist, it was very enjoyable.

OK, who else thought as soon as the guy put that bar or whatever up to hold the garage door open that it would snap? *raises hand* Still so gross though when it did!

Arguing over saying something to Bobby was funny. And I was upset over the rock, paper, scissors thing (Sam knows Dean is going to go with scissors so why would he choose paper?!) until someone pointed out to me that that might be the point where the shift happened. And possibly in the Titanic-didn't-sink universe Dean doesn't always choose scissors. Though it doesn't explain why Sam looks so shocked...

Bobby kicking them out and the Mustang (ugly stripes, IMO) and then Ellen (and she even mentioned Jo!).

The strands from the book of Fate were interesting as was Fate herself.

Totally had it figured that it was descendents from survivors of Titanic she was going after.

Balthazar saying he did it cause he hates the movie and the song (which fit his personality) was cute.

Anyone notice that Bobby's place was called "B&E Scrap yard" in the AU?

The boys trying to save the guy and then he got smooshed by the bus (very sudden, I actually jumped in my seat!). And then Dean's "too soon?" joke. So Dean.

OK, I noted it on the quotes thread (can't believe I had to create one!) but I just have to repeat here that the librarian lines were the funniest of the episode, IMO.

And Castiel saves the day! Ah, Cas.

I, too, enjoyed the Blondie song playing. I thought the dogs were a nice touch (I wondered if Jared played with them or gave them treats or something cause I noticed they pretty much went straight for Sam in that scene). Actually that whole scene of them 'tempting fate' was so funny I was laughing so hard my cheeks hurt (reminded me of Dean's many deaths in Mystery Spot). The jugglers were an especially nice touch!

They actually used the Atropos name! (Yes, Dean would call me a nerd as well.)

And then the reveal that it was Cas who sent Balthazar to sink Titanic? (possible evil!Cas foreshadowing here) I think that was pretty much the whole point of the episode, to show that Cas is getting that desperate. (seriously, when are the boys going to help Cas out? He's done so much for them, shouldn't they be helping him in his war in Heaven? I know there's not a lot they can do but they haven't even tried, have they?)

And the resinking. The boys waking up to Celine (heh) and remembering it as dreams. And wow, the reveal that Cas does all this stuff for the boys! Even as he lies to them.

I also loved proof that Dean has seen Titanic. And the Impala is back to normal and all is right with the world.

Comment

SOOO GOOOD!!! i love cas and balthazar <3 AKWARDDDD! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎