No announcement yet.

The Pre-Nup

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pre-Nup

I honestly didn't understand what that was about. Sarah said she had money tucked away in case her dad got arrested. So was she trying to keep Chuck from getting that money in case of a divorce?? Someone explain that to me.

A prenuptial agreement, antenuptial agreement, or premarital agreement, commonly abbreviated to prenup or prenupt, is a contract entered into prior to marriage, civil union or any other agreement prior to the main agreement by the people intending to marry or contract with each other. The content of a prenuptial agreement can vary widely, but commonly includes provisions for division of property and spousal support in the event of divorce or breakup of marriage. They may also include terms for the forfeiture of assets as a result of divorce on the grounds of adultery; further conditions of guardianship may be included as well.

Source: Wikipedia

I didn't understand it too but yeah, it's what you wrote... I understand what she was trying to do; she was just afraid that she wouldn't have anything left in case of a divorce.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎