Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music for "Man of Steel"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 second excerpts from each track off the soundtrack.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104872

Comment

• Originally posted by cksidekick
      It's growing on me.
      Yeah... warts can grow on you too... but sometimes ya gotta get out the liquid N2 and burn that %@$! off!

Comment

• Back for a minute...

Well, I was wrong, it's "What Are You Going to Do When You Are Not Saving the World?" Then again, there's a version in the "scrapbook" that might have been used...
        Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 06-11-2013, 10:16 PM. Reason: Further listening, had to add that next part. >_<

Comment

• So what does everyone think of the music score? I liked it some of the music Hans Zimmer created were awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
            So what does everyone think of the music score? I liked it some of the music Hans Zimmer created were awesome.
            I LOVE the "Man Of Steel" score!

Favorite Tracks:
            "Look to the Stars"
            "Oil Rig"
            "Flight"
            "What Are You Going to Do When You Are Not Saving the World?" (Every Superman and film score fan should have this one.)
            "Earth"
            "Arcade"

I love that Hans didn't just go straight to a horn fanfare like I think most Superman composers do. He let the story inform him of what he needed to do, musically, with the pedal steel guitars and the percussion. I like that he thinks outside of the box like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
              So what does everyone think of the music score? I liked it some of the music Hans Zimmer created were awesome.
              Zimmer's score was the best part of the movie, honestly. It falters at times because its another one of his productions that needs context in order to understand properly, where as his Dark Knight and Begins scores were pretty listenable on their own without prior knowledge of the film in action. "Zod's Theme" is strongest part of the composition next to "Flight" and per-usual, its the theme that gets the shortest runtime once it gets started up.

Comment

• Imagine hearing Remy Zero's track at the end of next sequal,

Comment

• I head this rumour the music heard in the BvS teaser at comic con was by Hans Zimmer.

Comment

• Zimmer should definitely score BvS and Justice League, his Batman and MoS scores were great.

Comment

• My username. Nuff said

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎