Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats so cool. Was he nice? I can't wait to see the photo

Comment

Peyton List and Lee Thompson Young

Just wanted to let every one the girl that played Lucy and the guy that played Cyborg are on Flash Forward on ABC. By the way, Peyton looks very hot!

Comment

^^Yeah they both are good on Flash Forward!!!!

Comment

Javier is Teen Wolf

The kid who played Javier in Subterranean seems to have been cast in some Teen Wolf tv show for MTV.

MTV's 'Teen Wolf' TV Remake Has Found Its Star: Tyler Posey

Werewolves are really, really hot right now. In fact, hot werewolves are even, well, hotter. So, it was inevitable that a TV version of the classic 80's flick, "Teen Wolf," which starred primo 80's star, Michael J. Fox, would be coming to a small screen in the near future. And, now the reboot has put a name to the token teen wolf's face.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the MTV series has found its star in Tyler Posey (pictured), who is best known for starring in the ABC Family series "Lincoln Heights" and for playing Jennifer Lopez's precocious little boy in the 2002 rom com "Maid in Manhattan." Other names added to the cast list include: Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal Reed and Dylan O'Brien. "Criminal Minds" creator Jeff Davis will be writing the pilot — and we already know he is very capable of working with attractive guys! Matthew Gray Gubler anyone?

Now if they can only find a role for Jed McNally

Comment

I love that kid, I used to watch a show called Doc, it starred Billy Ray Cyrus and the Javier kid was in it. He's all grown up now

Comment

I've put up a blog post about this on the K-Site blog: http://tinyurl.com/teenwolftv

And there's a thread for Teen Wolf here for those who might want to talk Teen Wolf in general (I might move your post over there, Clois4eva89, if you don't see it here): http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1832

Comment

Allison Scagliotti on Warehouse 13

Wonder Twin "J", Allison Scagliotti, is a regular on the SyFy channel series "Warehouse 13". The series is up on Hulu, and I've become a WH13 addict! Allison S. plays the same kind of high-energy, snarky, Valley Girl from Outer Space that she played as a Smallville Wonder Twin. I think WH13 has a great cast and it's lots of fun, imaginative and funny on a small budget. And it too is filmed in Canada!

Comment

Allison is great on that show!

Comment

Wonder Twin on Destination Truth

Allison Scagliotti, who played Jayna in "Idol" and is currently on Warehouse 13 on SyFy, was on Destination Truth last night. If you're not familiar with it, it's kind of a reality show on SyFy where a 'team' goes in search of evidence of Bigfoot or ghosts or werewolves or the like. They never really find anything but it can be funny and entertaining sometimes. Anyway, I thought it was amusing she was on there. Sometimes SyFy forces stars of their shows to be on Destination Truth or Ghost Hunters to try and get some extra attention for their shows. She was cute and a good sport.

Comment

I love watching that show! I watched that episode and kept hoping that they would show her on Smallville, for a little Tom preview! I really enjoyed that episode, she was fun.

Comment

Ahhh, Ian Somerhalder

Adam Knight had to die for Damon Salvatore to rise as the undead.

*swoons*

Comment

AS is appearing in an upcoming episode of SyFy's Eureka.

And she's at SDCC this weekend, moderating a panel.

Comment

Damon salvatore......Yeah

adam who????

Comment

Brittney Elizabeth "Britt" Irvin as Star Spangled Kid

I figured I'd post this letting fans of this actress know that she recently was seen in the episode of R. L. Stine's Haunted Hour: The Series called "Really You" The channel it aired on is called The HUB, the channel is still new, but the episode is quite creepy, even more so than what "Goosebumps" was back in the 90's.

Comment

Stargirl From Absoloute Justice

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎