No announcement yet.

Where are Smallville Alumni now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are Smallville Alumni now?

Played Adam Knight, got killed off, then went on to get killed off of Lost, too. Also known as "the prettiest boy in the world."

He's on the cover of Men's Fitness magazine this month, which if you know anything about how infamously hard he parties, is amusing and ironic, but hey. He sure does fill out a muscle tee nicely. =)

Does anyone read his online blog? It's entertaining in all sorts of ways. =)

What's the link to his online blog?

Comment

http://www.iansomerhalder.net./FridayFive/F52005.htm

Comment

Re: Ian Somerhalder

Originally posted by ProudPenny
        Also known as "the prettiest boy in the world."
        er...no

j/k

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Comment

thanks for the link

"the prettiest boy in the world"

didnt know that now i do

Comment

Ian Somerhalder

Ian was the dude who played Adam Knight, the guy Lana met in physio therapy. Doesn't he remind you of James Blunt? lol Both are very cute, indeedy :P

I've never seen him on TV before, but he is a [Guess] model. He goes on his website, www.iansomerhalder.net, and answers 5 questions personally every Friday that his fans ask (the site admin chooses the questions he'll answer). So if you have any questions for him or about working on Smallvile, you can ask him there. He seems like a very righteous and environmentally conscious person.. like he cares about the world and what's going on in it. Gotta love that

He is enamoring-ly good looking, no?

Comment

Nobody likes him??

Comment

I think he's very attractive, not as much as Tom Welling IMO but he's easy on the eyes.

Comment

lol I like to switch it up between the hotties on the show... sometimes its Tom, sometimes Michael, and sometimes Ian:P

Comment

I loved him in Smallville, that's for sure. I agree with you on the good-looking part, but he could never compare to Clark's omega hotness. Never!

Comment

True.. he's not as hot as Tom

Comment

Ian's definitely no Tom Welling, but really, who is? (Tom, and..., well, Tom haha. Sorry, stupid joke.) Ian didn't exceptionally catch my eye on Smallville, except in a "There's an interesting looking, attractive guy." Then I read a couple of interviews about him, and for some reason or another, I just didn't overly care for the guy. But lately, I've been getting into Lost, and OMG. He looks different to me on Lost for some reason. He's like beautiful in a model like way. Very unique and hot. I've also read a few more interviews with him, and I like him now, too. So, yes, to answer your question, I like him

Comment

lol Great

Don't mean to judge or anything but reading the Friday 5 some of his answers sound a little... *****y. Don't flame me for this ya'll

oops.. censorship lol

Female dog-y
                            Last edited by Red-Krypto; 03-26-2006, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I met Ian Somerhalder today.

hey guys met ian somerhalder today at upfronts he signed my smallville and took a pic with me. he also seemed to appreciate when i remember him from smallville. hopefully ill have the pic posted soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎