No announcement yet.

"I didnt realize you had a dark side clark..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I didnt realize you had a dark side clark..."

While watching the episode, I noticed Lana's first line to clark was " I didn't realize you had a darkside Clark. What are you man or Superman?

and yet this season we have Darkseid.... Irony.

Sorry wanted to point that out.

That's a good point, but I like the Superman line better.

Comment

I didn't even think of Darkseid when I heard that! Good point!

Comment

They had this whole Darkseid/Darkness plot thought out way back then. And everyone says the writers don't ever think ahead! phooey!

Comment

Originally posted by k23
          They had this whole Darkseid/Darkness plot thought out way back then. And everyone says the writers don't ever think ahead! phooey!

Comment

The dark side line to Clark has planted all the way back to the pilot as Clark has been displaying his darkside for the past season or two, including this final one.

Comment

Originally posted by k23

Yeah... we dont give them too much credit. They gave Lana that kryptonite necklace and then they thought "Since she loves it so much, why don't we put some in her veins!"

Comment

She is Krypto woman LOL

Comment

Lana: "What are you... man or superman?"

First time I heard that line I didn't even realize it was a double entendre, both a reference to CK's destiny AND to Nietzsche's ubermensch. It also makes me realize what uber-dorks both freshman Lana and Clark were for reading Nietzsche.

Great ep.

Comment

Originally posted by tw1stedan9el
                    While watching the episode, I noticed Lana's first line to clark was " I didn't realize you had a darkside Clark. What are you man or Superman?

And in Hourglass, I think that Cassandra says something to Clark about protecting people from darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by tw1stedan9el

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by highdro_pharmer
                        Lana: "What are you... man or superman?"

First time I heard that line I didn't even realize it was a double entendre, both a reference to CK's destiny AND to Nietzsche's ubermensch. It also makes me realize what uber-dorks both freshman Lana and Clark were for reading Nietzsche.

Great ep.
                        Lana, the freshman cheerleader, has read & memorized Nietzsche... I'm so sure

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                          Yeah, she had Hello Kitty paper.

Comment

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                            She was SuperLana even back than
                            Last edited by Jelly; 04-09-2011, 12:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That "man or superman" line got me all giddy back in 2001 and I felt the same way on Friday and every time I watch the season 1 DVD's!! As stated previously, it was a great double entendre for our young Mr. Kent!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎