Fav moment from the Pilot?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he flies in episode 2.

Comment

The bridge scene when Clark & Lex met. It's such an awesome scene. I also like the one where Jonathan asks Clark if he's OK & Clark tells him that he'll let him know in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
        My favorite scene is the bridge scene, and the first encounter between Clark and Lex
        Same.

Originally posted by Supsfan
        Lana was 3 when we first saw her

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
          best Ship ever is clark and his Abs.
          Clabs?

Comment

Clark and Lex on the bridge.
            Clark superspeeding to school.
            "We didn't find him. He found us."
            Chloe's reveal of the wall of weird.

Was the stacking of the trucks shown in the pilot? Like they showed Clark doing it? Because I don't remember seeing that on the dvd.
            Last edited by LuthorKent90; 04-08-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yomama
              Clabs?
              Yeah, Clabs. I would marry them both.

Comment

I'll have to go with Jonathan's talk with Clark about his origins.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Bingo
                When we saw beautiful Lana for the first time *she was(and still) heartbreakingly gorgeous* sigh
                I thought so as well, but as I grew to dislike her character more and more, my vision was impaired. I can't look at her the same way anymore.
                Last edited by nate-dog1701d; 04-08-2011, 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I can't look at her the same either sadly

Comment

I liked the opening meteor shower sequence leading to little Clark's arrival, the Lex/Clark bridge accident is just classic, "Do you believe a man can fly?", and I liked the ending.

Comment

I didn't watch the episode (blame BTVS being on at the same time), but my favorite moment from the Pilot, which from what I understand wasn't shown, will always be Clark staking all those trucks on top of Whitney's. It's rare to ever see Clark Kent ever simply being a teenager in the early years and enjoying the sweet sweet taste of payback. It would've been cooler if Whitney actually knew it was Clark who did this to his truck, but he had to keep his powers a secret and all that.

Coming in at number 2 would be Martha and Jonathan finding Clark. One of the more iconic moments in the series.

Comment

I love every moment from the pilot. Can't really choose just one

Comment

All the Clana moments.

Comment

I love the whole episode, but I can't watch Lana the same as I used too.

Comment

I am assuming some scenes were cut because there are more minutes of commercials now than there were in 2001. Other than the truck stacking, were there any other scenes cut?

I loved the whole opening 1989 flashback and every scene with Clark, Martha, and Jonathon. I loved the scene on the bridge. And I loved all the Chloe, Pete, and Clark scenes, especially the wall of weird reveal.

Comment

absolute fave moment was when Clark went to the mansion and Lex threw the fencing sword at him and said "sorry Clark, i didn't see you there" even though we all know he totally did. Loved that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎