No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Know Thy Enemy?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rej@ne
    Man, you have to remember this is tv so from a scene to another could pass a minute, an hour, adecade,a century... lol
    Changing a scene to another one, especially after a comercial break, doesnīt mean at all it had passed only few minutes.
    Time means nothing on tv.
    rej@ne, in season 1 when Damon snapped John's neck and threw him off that balcony, afterwards when he walked in Damon said to Stefan, "I just killed him!" That directly implies that the action was done recently, and not hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak

Yea everybody washes their hands, so any guest would come in contact with it. Damon's really not batting 1000%, is he?
      I agree it was stupid to put the moonstone in a soap dish but not everybody washes hands in that bathroom. If a remember correctly Katherine was looking for the stone in Damonīs bedroom and after digging the firewall she gor her hands dirt and went to wash them obviously in Damonīs bathroom.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

rej@ne, in season 1 when Damon snapped John's neck and threw him off that balcony, afterwards when he walked in Damon said to Stefan, "I just killed him!" That directly implies that the action was done recently, and not hours ago.
      True, Nothingīs perpect. But it jusy doesnīt make any sense that a recovery could work that fast. And thatīs confirmed by the others supernatural recoveries right? Which took few hours to happen. One mistake only.
      Last edited by rej@ne; 04-08-2011, 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It's been like ages since the last time i saw the show. So my connection has gone off. And i didnt feel anything bout this show tonight.

Comment

Wow! This episode was definitely worth the wait.

Surprising and unexpected moments galore! It's pretty amazing that this is the only show on television right now to constantly deliver so many plot twists and cliffhangers.

Damon hiding the moonstone in the soap dish was stupid, but I expected it. He called it the "moonstone bar of soap" when he took it from Elijah.

I love that Uncle John can be such an evil character, but then I can also love his good side. I am all for John eventually receiving guardianship over Elena, if it means David Anders gets to remain on the show.

The Matt and Sheriff Forbes twists left me the most curious. I wonder what Liz is going to do now? Maybe she and the Council will intervene in the Sacrifice storyline.

For next week's episode, I think Bonnie will force Klaus out of Alaric's body.

Comment

Was anyone surprised at the ending when Damon and Stefan talked about how no one else but them new about Bonnie and using her against Klaus? What I mean is, it didn't seem like either one showed any concern for the fact that Bonnie could potentially die if she used her full strength against Klaus. Or am I reading it wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Heilige
              Was anyone surprised at the ending when Damon and Stefan talked about how no one else but them new about Bonnie and using her against Klaus? What I mean is, it didn't seem like either one showed any concern for the fact that Bonnie could potentially die if she used her full strength against Klaus. Or am I reading it wrong?
              No, they don't care about Bonnie's wellbeing. They only go to her when they need something. When she lost her powers she was really upset, but the brothers didn't seem to care or even notice; they just wanted her to arrange a sit down with Jonas. They moved on because she had nothing to offer them, which Jonas had.

Comment

Originally posted by Heilige
                I think you are. I mean, when Jeremy was telling Bonnie Elena woulnīt allow her to die and so, Bonnie replied that it was her decision to make and no one needed tp know the implications... She definately forbid Jeremy to tell the whole truth abt using all the power. So, it means no one (except for Jeremy and Bommie herself know the danger), not even the brothers know what can happen to her.
                Especially Stefan. Thereīs no way he could allow Bonnie (Elenaīs best friend) to die this way.

Comment

Ya, I am pretty sure only Bonnie and Jeremy are aware at this point that it will kill herself. Once Elena and Stefan find out, I am sure they will stop her.

I don't think Bonnie will be the one to kill Klaus anyways. The writers can come up with something far more creative.

Comment

It was really good give it a 9... BUT... I kinda hated that Klaus was a vat of blood.
                    Having Alaric, as the host is just bland, he doesn’t have that je ne sais quoi.
                    But I still loved it with all the surprises...

Comment

Another great episode. 10.

Originally posted by u2rocks2009
                      As long as Damon stays alive...his character is just epic.
                      An epic murderer I'm sure you mean... When Damon is finally put down for all his crimes my applause will be epic. heh

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                        10. Lotz O Surprises!

I enjoyed this...it was like watching a movie almost...I mean most VD eps have a motion pic feel.

To Isobel.
                        To Klaus being in Ric.
                        To The Salvatore Bros.
                        To Elena...never disappointed.
                        To Matt & Caroline's Mom(Sheriff Forbes) working together...that won't end well.
                        To Katherine...I was hoping she would get what she deserves...but now with Klaus in Ric & Isobel gone. Ugh.

Can't wait to see next week!
                        lol completely agree on ur choice of smileys! The only thing i didnt like about this episdoe (beside the wierd twist if klaus in alarics body) is the fact that at the end, i started to feel sorry for katherine.......

Comment

There's always a place for Andie. IMO she's the most gorgeous female, next to Katherine, on the show. I think she was a scout, compelled by Klaus.

Go back to season 1 when Damon snapped John's neck and tossed him off the building. The next scene John walked in unscathed. You can't tell me that was hours.

Plus when Damon killed Ric in season 1, the first time they met. It took a few minutes for him to regenerate, but it was far from hours. After the fight, Damon had time to drink a glass of bourbon, then left. A few moments later Ric came back to life.

In the season premeire, Damon snapped Jer's neck and in the next scene after the commercial, he sprung back to life!

You're right about that werewolf scene in the boarding house. But that is the only time when it took the ring wearer that long to gain consciousness. So when Damon said it would take a few hours, that's more of a ballpark figure, as the show established that it happens fairly quickly.
                          Maybe snapped neck bone can heals faster than blood lost . . . ?

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
                            It was really good give it a 9... BUT... I kinda hated that Klaus was a vat of blood.
                            Having Alaric, as the host is just bland, he doesn’t have that je ne sais quoi.
                            But I still loved it with all the surprises...
                            Hey! Loved your nick, Saber! So you read Shadow Souls, didnīt you? How abt Midnight? Have you read it?

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Best quote of the episode IMO

Damon - Screw you too, Emily!!!

HAHAHAHAHA I really laughed at that scene when the door slammed at Damonīs face!
                            Last edited by rej@ne; 04-10-2011, 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                              Hey! Loved your nick, Saber! So you read Shadow Souls, didnīt you? How abt Midnight? Have you read it?
                              Thx

Never read the books but I do know this series is way different than the books. I think if I read the books and I had to compare it to the show I would be ticked at some of the shows plot lines. Since I don’t have anything to compare it to, I just soak it in and so far so good. I really like almost all the story plots except the part about Klaus as a pint of blood, which was for sure a disappointment. They could’ve brought some more new cute blood in for the show. How do ya ogle a glass jar???

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
                                Thx

Never read the books but I do know this series is way different than the books. I think if I read the books and I had to compare it to the show I would be ticked at some of the shows plot lines. Since I don’t have anything to compare it to, I just soak it in and so far so good. I really like almost all the story plots except the part about Klaus as a pint of blood, which was for sure a disappointment. They could’ve brought some more new cute blood in for the show. How do ya ogle a glass jar???
                                hahahahaha Agreed!

But, abt the nick I thought youīve read the books coz Saber is the name of a kinda characther. Itīs a huuuuuge dog (a good one) that belongs to Sage, a vampireīs friend from Damon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎