Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory about this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you suppose Clark will fly in the first episode?

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
      Do you suppose Clark will fly in the first episode?
      I hope so. Can you imagine if the show lasted, say, 10 years and the "no flights, no tights" rule was still in force then? Superman fans would feel like the stereotypical girlfriend whose boyfriend won't commit.

Comment

I imagine it'll all be his more basic villains, like we'll probably see Metallo right away. Obviously Lex.

Wouldn't it be crazy if they ever did Darkseid? I mean, I know that won't happen. And I mean, on the one in a billion chance we got Doomsday...it would be sure to be the greatest episode of a television show. Ever. Of all Time.

Comment

A live action fight against Doomsday would be sick!!! No chance of that happening unfortunately. Superman doesn't face Doomsday until well...after Clark becomes Superman.

Comment

What do you think about Pete Ross' relationship with Lana and Lex? I mean, he ends up as Lex's Vice President and marries Lana, right? So there must be a lot of development between Pete and these two characters over the seasons, yeah? I bet that'll be important.

Comment

actually DC FANBOY, in the comics Clark/Superboy were friends at first before an experiment caused a lab created by Superboy for Lex to catch fire. Superboy used his super-breath not realizing Lex was inside. Thus the eternal Cain & Abel rivalry began

Comment

Pete and Lana? No way man. I don't think the show should rely heavily on the Superman mythology. I don't care if Lana and Clark live happily ever after or if Jimmy Olsen dies. Smallville should be a re-imagination of the Superman.

Comment

I hope Clark wears a blue shirt with a red jacket a lot. It'd be a cool homage to the Superman suit.

Comment

Yeah, let's come out with new suit ideas!

Check out my manip, I think it's sick!!!

I assume he'll fight a kryptonite powered homeless man, steal his sweet getup, and then write his symbol on the shirt. Apparently with some chalk or dust he finds nearby.
                    Last edited by HowardFilms; 04-05-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I hear that guy who was Bo Duke is gonna be Jonathan Kent... No one will ever buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Akasha
                        I hear that guy who was Bo Duke is gonna be Jonathan Kent... No one will ever buy that.
                        even better..... the guy who was Luke Duke is the kansas state senator!

What's next? you gonna tell me "Spike" from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' is gonna be on the show.

Comment

Yesterday I visit "PlanetKrypton" (by the way: Maybe KryptonSite is a really good name!) and saw this pilot details *ATTENTION! SPOILERS INSIDE!!*:PlanetKrypton Spoiler page!

I've seen two interesting points:
                          * Lex has a female fencing instructor named Suki.
                          - Will she be a love interest of Lex? Is this a bigger role?
                          * The Superman costume does NOT appear in this episode.
                          - I hope it won't last for ten years until it will appear!!

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                          Am I on to something here? Or are these the ravings of a lunatic, desperately hoping to see Superman on television? The one thing I can't figure out though, is the inclusion of a "Chloe Sullivan" who doesn't appear in Superman at all...unless she's Lois in disguise...that'd be craaaaazy, right?
                          ChLOe SullIvan ...
                          The letters matches EXACTLY "Lois Lane" - AWESOME!!
                          I'm really excited!!

Comment

Loving all the sarcasm what a sense of humour you guys got!

Comment

There's one thing I know I can't wait for...Superman or no, I can't wait to see Clark fly! I mean, that's really what sets him apart from the other characters on this show. They'll be all like woah, too bad I never get to do that, or you know, do it before you...

Comment

They are going to have to come up with a name for these kids who get powers from Kryptonite. Let's see - weirdo of the hour? Mutant of the month? Super freak? Nah - although I do like the word "freak". I will work on using "freak" for a week and see if I can come up with something...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎