Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theory about this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I think the VRA would be unfair. It's not like Clark will ever go around stealing exotic cars, blowing up cop cars, causing countless global disasters, or blowing up buildings with heat vision.

Comment

• Ok, so Jonathan just told Clark that he is an alien. I have to wonder - what did the Kents tell Clark before all of this? "Yeah, Clark, you are faster than any human being, and have the strength of one hundred men. We think this comes from all of the pies you have eaten. But don't tell anyone, because we don't want to share the pies".

Comment

• I'm still wondering how the Kents made it through the "terrible twos" with a super-powered toddler!

Which characters do you think will stand the test of time if this show lasts? I'm thinking Whitney for sure and then Pete, Clark's best friend. Lana and Chloe will probably be written off soon. I mean what highschool guy only has chicks for best friends?

What would be really weird is if this show introduces Lois Lane while Clark is in highschool. Actually weirder than that would be if they added other lesser-known DC super-heroes into Clark's life before he is Superman.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

You know, I just had this thought...what if the writers introduced a different meteor-affected adolescent every week and Clark had to save Lana and his friends from them? The show could go on for years using this formula!
        Last edited by stenochick; 04-13-2011, 11:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Yeah it could! and every time the freak seemed to be working for Lex or Lionel! and we would maybe get like a snipit of plot every week one of the "freak of the week" lets call it for the hell of it gets defeated!

Comment

• Do you think Clark has combat skills? It would be incredibly cheesy if they had a professional wrestler give Clark a fight of his life.

Comment

• Do you think him super-pushing people for years will prepare him to win a knife fight against a trained Major who was in the military on a planet where he had no powers, if both he and the Major are powerless? Probably.

Comment

• Can you imagine Chloe and Lana developing an ambiguously lesbian relationship, where the show keeps the audience guessing about whether the two are lovers...

...sorry, that was from the thread "Theory about the Xena: Warrior Princess pilot."

Comment

• Wouldn't it suck if kryptonite seemed to follow every single guy with super powers? Clark would always be kneeling over in pain even though he could easily win! But nahh they wouldn't do something so stupid...

Comment

• Great episode my predictions for the shows future

Probably only last 5 seasons. Four seasons for High School, one season as a transition between boy and Superman.

The Lana girl will probably be a lot like Charlie Brown's Little Red headed girl a peripheral character in his life only to exist as an objecy of his affection a symbolism of boyhood fantasies of winning the unattainable pretty girl. They may have a thing later on in the show for a couple of episodes only for Clark to realize Lana isn't the girl he though she would be but I'm sure after the first break up the writers will never go back to those two again and again and again and will probably start phasing Lana out of the show round season 3 or season 4 ish

I actually think this Chloe character will have a more important role perhaps she and Clark will have a relationship after Clark realizes Lana isn't the girl for him but something will happen to seperate them or maybe she's Lois Lane?

Lex seems like a nice guy but I'm sure we will start seeing patches of a darker side real soon. My guess is eventually near the end of the shows run he'll end up crossing the metaphorical moral line and even Clark will give up on him but Clark will be the last one to give up on him and it will be something really big not something stupid like over Lana or something

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎