No announcement yet.

Theory about this episode.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory about this episode.

So I'm thinking about this new show. Smallville. With main character, Clark Kent...and supporting Lex Luthor...

Is this "Clark Kent" actually going to turn out to be Superman? Observe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallville_(comics)

Am I on to something here? Or are these the ravings of a lunatic, desperately hoping to see Superman on television? The one thing I can't figure out though, is the inclusion of a "Chloe Sullivan" who doesn't appear in Superman at all...unless she's Lois in disguise...that'd be craaaaazy, right?

Also, speaking of Superman, do you think there could be a big screen adaptation? I just watched X-Men: The Movie, and I was thinking Brian Singer could do a pretty sweet job directing if he came over to the DC side of the fence...

Originally posted by HowardFilms
    So I'm thinking about this new show. Smallville. With main character, Clark Kent...and supporting Lex Luthor...

Is this "Clark Kent" actually going to turn out to be Superman? Observe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallville_(comics)

Am I on to something here? Or are these the ravings of a lunatic, desperately hoping to see Superman on television? The one thing I can't figure out though, is the inclusion of a "Chloe Sullivan" who doesn't appear in Superman at all...unless she's Lois in disguise...that'd be craaaaazy, right?

Also, speaking of Superman, do you think there could be a big screen adaptation? I just watched X-Men: The Movie, and I was thinking Brian Singer could do a pretty sweet job directing if he came over to the DC side of the fence...

That's just too funny.

Comment

It sounds like a pretty good show, as long as they keep it about a young Superman and avoid the teen angst stuff. I'll give it a shot, but if the Clark character isn't in costume and flying by the 5th episode or so, that's it for me!!

Comment

I wonder how many people are going to moan and complain "Oh this isn't the Superman I know and love and grew up with"!?

I hope at some point we get to see a version of Batman and Wonder Woman on the show...that would totally be cool!

Comment

I love and appreciate the sarcasm

Comment

This Lana Lang character looks pretty interesting. I can't wait.

Comment

Haha. I love you guys. We better still talk when this show bites it.

Comment

I still don't buy this Welling kid as Clark. I heard of this young actor named Jensen Ackles - I wonder if he is available?

Comment

I wonder if the horse will play in further along in the series......

Comment

Clark came in a meteor shower? Does that mean he's going to be completely surrounded by kryptonite all his life?

Comment

If I am right. Huge if.

How long do you think it would take for Batman to be on the show? Because everyone knows those two are the best team up.

Comment

Don't you think Clark should have a dog? I'm sure he'd be really responsible about feeding him or her.
                        Last edited by madcatlady; 04-05-2011, 07:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Why is Lex already on the show? Clark doesn't meet him till he's Superman.

I suppose they're going to bring in Lois too, but that would ruin the show.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
                            Why is Lex already on the show? Clark doesn't meet him till he's Superman.
                            Not true. In LnC he met him about an hour (screen time) before he became Superman.

Comment

Don't get too excited, it will probably be canceled before the first season is over.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎